| The NARUTO fc |

lulz.

I can never drop Naruto. Naruto was my first ever serious anime.

>_>

I was a small, idiotic yugioh and bayblade fan first off (I was 11 ok!)

Then I saw Sasuke. *sighs*

He was my first Love in Naruto...Then I saw him, stood with that awesome hat of his and I knew it must've been love.

<3

(lol I kid)

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
lulz.

I can never drop Naruto. Naruto was my first ever serious anime.

>_>

I was a small, idiotic yugioh and bayblade fan first off (I was 11 ok!)

Then I saw Sasuke. *sighs*

He was my first Love in Naruto...Then I saw him, stood with that awesome hat of his and I knew it must've been love.

<3

(lol I kid)
WOW, were you also talking about Itachi

those straw hats with the bells and white cloth.

and yeah *sighs happily*

Although Deidei and Sasori have come close too when I saw them in Shippuuden.

[spoil]I thought that was the worst anti-climax in the whole manga. Man, I though the ending was meaningful, but that took the cake by collapsing. My god, people are going to be on about this now for AGES.

T________________________________________T
[/spoil]

[spoil]I thought that was the worst anti-climax in the whole manga. Man, I though the ending was meaningful, but that took the cake by collapsing. My god, people are going to be on about this now for AGES.

T________________________________________T
[/spoil]
[spoil]Yes Kishimoto is such a Sasuke fanboy... I'll not be surprised if he would make a part 3 & name it Sasuke shippuuden or something...Poor Ita-san... I was so sure he would get atleast one eye or something... & where is sharky?!?! if they kill him I'll be mad... poor sharky going to be alone...Akatsuki is falling! :em0142: ... well we have MADARA/Tobi now =D so no need to worry about awesome baddies lol.[/spoil]

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
[spoil]Yes Kishimoto is such a Sasuke fanboy... I'll not be surprised if he would make a part 3 & name it Sasuke shippuuden or something...Poor Ita-san... I was so sure he would get atleast one eye or something... & where is sharky?!?! if they kill him I'll be mad... poor sharky going to be alone...Akatsuki is falling! :em0142: ... well we have MADARA/Tobi now =D so no need to worry about awesome baddies lol.[/spoil]
[spoil] they will all fall.............including sharky lol[/spoil]

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
haha Yes forgot. lol

I nearly .... decided to stop watching naruto after [spoil]Itachi's death[/spoil]
Hehe, the [spoil]Itachi death[/spoil] was bad but dropping the anime is going to far ^^''
I thought that for a sec when .. [spoil]Gaara "died"[/spoil] but well...

omgz!

Last edited:

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
Hehe, the -------- was bad but dropping the anime is going to far ^^''
I thought that for a sec when .. [spoil]Gaara "died"[/spoil] but well...

omgz!
[spoil]Isn't Itachi's death supposed to be in spoilers[/spoil]

Last edited:

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
You guys know where to get the new opening in mp3 ? I'd like to own 'em all mwuhaha ha ha !!!oneone