| The NARUTO fc |

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
[spoilh][/hspoil]

just take out the h

[spoil]Yeah, since what he said last chapter, and Zetsu arriving and everything.

so Itachi dead was def. confirmed

T________________________________________________T

I mean, they could have chosen a better way to die than by a heart attack and chakra exaustion. I would have rather him having a chidori in the chest. At least he would have gone out with a bang.[/spoil]
[spoil]Yeah it been better if he died that way, i wonder what Uchiha madara has planned for sasuke because he said that he was expecting that outcome[/spoil]

[spoil] Bloody deidei went out with a bang (lit and sorry Kiki)
why can't the more hotter member go out with an even bigger bang?

ANYWAY read the new chapter?[/spoil]

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
Yeah, [spoil]I wanted to see completely his face(uchiha Madara) he'll probably try to get sasuke obtain the mangekyo since he still has itachi's corpse[/spoil]

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
< me join!

and ofc land of teh fire! =D

btw ^-^ if you're in real need of co-owners someday, let me know =D

Last edited:
you have to be part of a country. :mad:

Only those I and the co-owners deem worthy might be placed in the ranks of Akatsuki.

You are no match for them :mad:

you have to be part of a country. :mad:

Only those I and the co-owners deem worthy might be placed in the ranks of Akatsuki.

You are no match for them :mad:
haha.

You hate me because of my name...

pffft no need anyway haha I'm Akatsuki already!

mad at me because of a name of a claimed char pffft... i didn't do anything to you... :constipation:

[spoil]I wonder What Madara is going to reveal to Sasuke about Itachi? He'll probally try and brain wash him to join him or force him to use his sharingan so he can take the kyuubi from naruto...that is what he wants right o_O[/spoil]

ahhhhh *is lazy* .... since I'm same level of Naruto Proness as myrkur I'm just gonna be ........... THE DARKNESS OF THIS THREAD!!!

...WE ARE FIGHTING DREAMERS!!!

Last edited: