The Man they call Pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
@Pimp: Where did you chose your username?
And WHy did you join the Nexus?
What is your profile music called?
[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] AOL Chose the name for me ...I was trying to get my real name a long time ago and it was taken..and Pimpd2331 was one of the choices...How could i not take it!! Since then i have used it for everything...I shortened it to just Pimp here because everyone kept mixing up Noex and my Numbers

WHy did you join the Nexus?
I didnt Join the Nexus i co-started the Nexus with the Help of Zero Phoenix

What is your profile music called?
Coming Home - By Skylar Grey and Diddy

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
whats the most unprofessional thing uve done at work?
I have this pic of my friend who is also a Cam girl....and it is Not Safe for work..it is in a digital frame so every once in a while it pops up. [MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION] :hohoho:

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
What do you see as the intentions of the nexus?
Well my intentions were to help MF at the time when it needed us ...but they rejected us..sady ....So while Zero is more they Attack type ....I see myself trying to turn this into a tight Knit family so that any future problems rise up we would have a much bigger voice then before and actually be heard as not an Individual But as a Group who do believe that what is going on is wrong and hopefully that will lead to much needed change!!![MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Well my intentions were to help MF at the time when it needed us ...but they rejected us..sady ....So while Zero is more they Attack type ....I see myself trying to turn this into a tight Knit family so that any future problems rise up we would have a much bigger voice then before and actually be heard as not an Individual But as a Group who do believe that what is going on is wrong and hopefully that will lead to much needed change!!!@Xiga

My god you must be a dog whisperer because you got through to her. :hohoho:

Xiga

[MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION]; His points were different than yours, as was his way of explaining them. He didn't place himself above everyone instead he made you all one level. This makes me think that the Nexus might, after all be good. Maybe Pimp would be a better leader though ^^'

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]: I forgot to ask; If you believe in a higher power, What do you believe in?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Sounds reasonable. Do you believe in any higher power?
[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] I Believe there is more then one higher power...
I also believe in a Science approach to all things ...But some force had to set it all in motion

My god you must be a dog whisperer because you got through to her. :hohoho:
[MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION] like you said before i am a people person...and she is not a Dog so stop calling her one just cause you don't agree with her.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
So far he has only driven me off, and thus failed to get to me at least.
Someone like "you" could never be Nexus. Not only that but given that you can't make a post without dropping my name, it seems highly unlikely that I've "failed to get you." I'm clearly in your head. I'm all you think about.:*blush:

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Someone like "you" could never be Nexus. Not only that but given that you can't make a post without dropping my name, it seems highly unlikely that I've "failed to get you." I'm clearly in your head. I'm all you think about.
;>.>; Could you not make out with people in my thread [MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION].....

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION] ....I am hispanic so we use it sometimes as a greeting...so the number is i dont know ....But if it is girls i am dating or atracted to ...probably in the hundreds somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.