The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadit's because my sigs are too epic *.* muhahahahadon't change it T.T i would have to re-size some of them againand then they get blurry >.<

Re: The official discussion threadno I think its a php error or something. not sure onless I look at the control panel. but I got mods to work on.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadno changing dammit!i like my sigs the size that they areif i have to resize the kallen/lelouch/CC one it's gonna look bad T.T

Re: The official discussion threadhint why I am using different sigs for here, I don't have to change or resize anything.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadLarger sigs take up more space and take longer to load, which slows down the whole process. Just use a damn non vertical sig.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadgreat~ i gotta re-do my clintonio file then...

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadJust make a new account to get another rotator for this place.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadno i can just make another folder on the same siteit's just a pain in the ass cause i'm going to have to load all my sigs again

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadUploading sigs doesn't take that much time. >.>

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadYAY!!!!It's my b-day TODAY!!!11/05 that's it!!!

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread@Levi & Kira : take into account, 13 yr old comp and i'm uploading more anime@Dark : oh awesome ^^ Happy Early Birthday@Pico : hey pico, how are you?

Re: The official discussion thread@manda: well get a new laptop you whore. god. XD@dark: well happy early birthday
@pico: well hello.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadIt's your birthday? Awesome! *Sends you as many lolis as is your age* Happy Birthday buddy.

Re: The official discussion thread@pico: during nerd things, making manda go nuts with my nerd knowledge. normal things. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.