The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The official discussion threadlol well I still wonder how you will get it to me, seeing as I work every day until Monday after today... Oh no... and yes it has lol

Momo

Re: The official discussion threadill visit u at work >.>....outside though haha when u get out or something ill have to call u or something ...oh yes
...no it hasn't

Momo

Re: The official discussion thread
i love it when people dare me to do something ^^ cus ill do it ...yes yes yes and no no no

Re: The official discussion threadhaha well we'll see if you actually deliver this time... because I'm sure you don't remember the right size... and NO/YES lolo

Momo

Re: The official discussion threadi told u i will cus i wrote it down and u changed the size T.T i hope i do now u got me thinking lol...and yes no

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadI freakin hate you for going to disneylandi want to go! I haven't been there since last year >.>>>

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadI've never been to disneyland and I don't plan on going either unless my kids want to go. Off course, that's assuming I ever have children of my own.

Re: The official discussion threadAmanda-I have a season pass. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!Momo-being mean is my specialty.Levi-if there is a chance, you will get to Disneyland before either of these two girls do.

Re: The official discussion threadLevi-I should still have an annual pass so if you do, drop me a line.Momo-you keep that up and I wont let you see me later this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.