[Sign ups] The World Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
*-THE WORLD TOURNAMENT AG-*

The Story

Welcome, welcome, my puppets. You have been dragged here from all outer dimensions to fight against each other and the winner will receive a prize. This is the most prestigious tournament in which lone wolves and teams are able to show a display of abilities that would lead them to victory and the preservation of your lives. Hahahaha~

The rules are simple. You have been chosen to fight, but you can choose up to three other teammates to get your game with and prove me your might. Still, this tournament is not as easy. Each defeat will end in a game of punishment that will result with your deaths. It is the Kick-him-when-his-down Punishment Game. Hahaha~

You think this is an easy game? It will surely not, my puppets. I have placed obstacles and shortcuts in this game course. Obviously, there will be more obstacles that shortcuts, but it is up to you to keep up with the clues I will be dropping. You will sure understand this is not your regular tournament. Hahaha~

Well, now, my puppets run. Run free. You will have a short time span before you all die. You must discover the true intentions of the game. It is up to you to win this tournament or die trying. Well, bye. Have fun. Hahaha~

Rules

All general rules apply​

Spamming is frown upon​

Discussion will be rewarded​

Role gathering is rejected​

Making public any role sheet, or part thereof, via any means is not allowed.​

The defeated cannot speak​

Inactivity warning will be given after 2 days and sanctions will be applied​

AG Rules

Mechanic

Each person will start with a given health bar​

You can form teams of up to four people to fight each other.​

You can decide to fight as Lone Wolves as well​

Special Status

Enslaved: The person cannot attack and by a low success rate, his attacks will turn towards the enslaver’s target.​

Fighting

The person will be able to use up to two abilities per day. Still, the second ability will have only a 15% success rate of functioning.​

Each person has a complete set of abilities for their given character​

Abilities will have a tag saying if it is passive or active. Passive abilities are “on” all the time. Actives must be specified if you want to use them.​

Unlockables

Several abilities will be acquired only after fulfilling specific conditions. Once done, these abilities will be open. Usually are much better than the basic set of abilities.​

I expect to have more than 30 players, but 25 will do.

0. Shadowwolf

1. R

2. Rah

3. DeathFromBelow

4. Bloodrazor

5. Kamil

6. Voltorn

7. Kulitman

8. Zombehs

9. Nagi*Kioko

10. Wolfnagi

11. Murasaki Cho

12. Sanae

13. Avan Onee-chan

14. Rina

15. Emeralda

16. Hayd

17. Deadpool

18. Lovely

19. Seraph Lucis Eli

20. MugenKuro

21. Miki Sayaka

22. Ryu_Kaiser

23. Nightmare Gear

24. EroLussion

25. Alyss

26. Crestham

Sign me up.

And I recommend signing Bloodrazor up as well, even though he requested that you calculate the ratio between the opposite side and the hypotenuse of a right triangle formed by his angle.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, if there are assassins and you have read Frapp's guide (the part about what makes assassin games assassin games) than sign me up~

Status
Not open for further replies.