[Sign ups] The Velvet Room [P3: Memento Mori]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
[quote name='EroLussion']@cresty

is that part of your "PLAN"?[/QUOTE]

:O How did you know?! XD no but srsly, I will away on Those two days.

godofwar7

signing up.

forgive me if i completely forget about this site, you may have to go about more roundabout means to inform me the game has started

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
Sign me up Pi but i wont be on tomorrow and the next day since im gonna be out of town >.> hope it's not a problem

I thank all of you who have signed up for the dangerous task ahead. Your path will not be easy, but I am sure you will be able to...

To...

I-I know you... Hadriel... why.... Andre Laurent? B-But...

Time is endless here.

I-I'm sorry. I must need some rest. Anyways, 6 more people before we can embark on this quest. However, 44 would be the preferred amount.

Jimzy

Just want to say this : I wasn't able to hear teh record the first time. But now that I had a chance, YAY! PiFace is a GURLLLL? thadhump-thadhump. xD

A smexy voice. :3

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Johnzy']Just want to say this : I wasn't able to hear teh record the first time. But now that I had a chance, YAY! PiFace is a GURLLLL? thadhump-thadhump. xD

A smexy voice. :3
[/QUOTE]

What, didn't you realized it back at MF?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
whats up peeps...can i join?

hmm i learn from my mistake in this game. we still get to play the faction color card right?

@hadriel lets work together again :D

At least five more people to go. Please do not hesitate in telling your friends to spread the word, so that we can all work together to help save this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.