Show Yourself!

[quote name='"Flow' date=' post: 45521"']
-DOES A LITTLE DANCE-
[/quote]You're hot! Nice pictures. :][quote name='"Strife' date=' post: 46158"']Fancy~ [/quote]Gorgeous~I like your outfit!EDIT: I went to my friend's birthday party. They take ages to upload proper pics so sorry for a crappy phone pic. Going with the flow. :]]

MugenKuro

Eien Kuroi Yayba !
Iao-kun ... you're a naughty kid lol
anyway , nice picture dude :p

here is mine ^^
facebook friends tag XD
and a simple pic of me ( sorry for bad quality due to bad brightness in the room -_-"

I said the same thing about her baby picture, just to myself lol. I agree with what Pickled says about everyone's pictures, and she looks pretty good herself! This place used to be filled with guys, and we had like 3 girls. Now there are sexy women everywhere, and not just in The Pink Box!

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Kaiin Retsu' date=' post: 46553"']Oh mah gawd~ Baby Ami is adorable!!!! What happened?????Nothing, obviously, still the same now
[/quote]I turned into a ghetto girl, I blame living in LA

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 44677"']*cough* well... since we're doing baby pics *cough*
I was a chubby baby >///<and now you all know my natural hair color >.>'[/quote]Woa! Awesome! You were a cute baby, Amy!

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"bmxer_yoshi' date=' post: 46603"']the riding was no good then? :confused:yeah my friend picked that song lol[/quote]Riding was cool. But I had to comment on the song because I'm such a nigga. :wink:

[quote name='"The Lotus Eater' date=' post: 43409"']This is not a chat thread. You can chat about the picture but not about random stuff.[/quote]niggas