Show Yourself!

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
Still if he was born in wilderness then he should know better than to be alone, he should stay with his family, like I said the boy is a baka.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 41573"']For some reason, I was picturing Mowgli while reading the above posts.[/quote]Not too far off really.

[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 41598"']I like the evil you, you should get that as a tattoo. :wink:[/quote]That would really be painful. (I am also petrified of needles. D:)The closest thing I'd do is draw the pattern on my face using eyeliner lol [quote name='"Strife' date=' post: 41602"']o_O so evil and pretty...[/quote]Thank you. ^///^ It's good to be evil~

[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 41569"']How about a wild dog chasing a 4 year old through the jungle, knocking the little boy down, latching on to his knee and not letting go, digging in deeper and deeper until said four year old takes a conveniently placed brick and puts the wild dog in it's place while suffering from permanent scars? Just sayian.[/quote]Something like this minus the jungle and it was on a playground. I was six.

[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 41620"']A more clear look of my whole set up. Pretty messy... can't really find a proper position for KOS-MOS, she's tall.
[/quote]Looks nice^^You call that messy? My version of messy is way worse than yours. @Rayne: A dog almost bit you when you were 6? D: Btw, liking your avatar~

[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 41698"']Looks nice^^You call that messy? My version of messy is way worse than yours. @Rayne: A dog almost bit you when you were 6? D: Btw, liking your avatar~[/quote]Yup, actually bit me. Sandra says thank you.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
The dog that bit me when I was 4 was one of those latcher types. You can only get it off one way when it bites you, kill it. Otherwise it won't let go unless it feels like it... which it never does.

[quote name='"Mr Rayne' date=' post: 41721"']I know she is. <3You wont recognize her now. Her hair is short and she is all tanned from vacation.[/quote]That's what you get from too much sun bathing. X3[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 41738"']The dog that bit me when I was 4 was one of those latcher types. You can only get it off one way when it bites you, kill it. Otherwise it won't let go unless it feels like it... which it never does.[/quote]It's good you survived. Waiit. Does that mean the dog was killed?? That's a pity.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 41761"']That's what you get from too much sun bathing. X3It's good you survived. Waiit. Does that mean the dog was killed?? That's a pity.[/quote]It was between my knee getting busted or a crazy mutt. I hardly think a stupid mutt is worth more than my knee.

[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 41770"']It was between my knee getting busted or a crazy mutt. I hardly think a stupid mutt is worth more than my knee.[/quote]Of course I wasn't implying otherwise. ;3Haha.