Show Yourself!

:wtf: [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] you actually posted your picture, it looks great! and I'm shocked, I didn't expect you to have a beard... but you also look like my rabbi, which is kind of off putting.

@kazuki20 ....You called me sexy.......(y) you get one date with @moi
[MENTION=1953]kazuki20[/MENTION] also called me sexy so he gets one date with pimp

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] ;>.>; now you will have dirty thoughts about him...and i just haven't shaved for a couple days and it happens :alone:

D:< gross he is old enough to be my grandfather.

oh god now I'm really trying hard not to think about it. blerg. I do like the beard though it looks scholarly. Just get some glasses, some scotch and a hardcover book : )

I think both [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] and [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] are very sexy. Does that mean I get one date with both...at the same time?

Also, I'm being nerdy. Bonus points for anyone who can name it~ <3

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=1516]Legio[/MENTION] Sure you can have one date with the both of us....And that is the worlds most awesome beer straw!!!!:hohoho:

Copypaste post from another site

copypaste said:
Had to log onto my cousin's facebook for these because obv I don't have one but I know her password :sneaky:

These were from my trip to Atlantic City to gamble (broke even btw). The woman is my FAAAAVORITE cousin in the whole world.

And yes... That is me in jail. :cry:
Add: There is like... a smiley for EVERYTHING

:monocle:

except that

@moi it will be boys nite out just kicking ass and being badass. As for you...i'm still allowed to date you because pimp said so.
if it's boys' night out, why is there so much ass involved? @kazuki20
and....don't assume pimp has so much power... he really likes being whipped :shiftyeyes:

o__q you're right this just isn't good enough @Zenk

a model of some molecule? [MENTION=1516]Legio[/MENTION] i r not smarts ;___;