Show Yourself!

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Omg <3 PIMP YOU POSTED YOUR PIC xD :squee: You look so sweet :| :shiftyeyes: How did you do that?!
Oh man you have your own freaaking Harem and you are right you do look a bit like him... Only with more swagger;D :pimp:

(y)

Lovely pictureeeeeee <3

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
@Lily as soon as i said hey can you take this pic realy quick of me ...they all were like you aint doing this without me in it...:alone: the guys at work hate me cause the females swarm to whatever i am doing

[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION] shhh now you see nothin:smart:

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol Pimp, that's a pimp!!

Great photo btw :3 you do look a bit like the guy XD but then more fun to hang around with :p the bill mays dude looks soo fake XD you look real (well duh)

btw you married? *points at ring*

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
@HappyNisa no i just wear that and that is the only finger it stays on. I got it from a My Uncle before he died and it wear it for good luck!

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] now i have to get a patch jacket....but yeah i didn't dress up to much and you cant go to work look to unclean so Professor sheik!

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
OMG PIMP YOU'VE FINALLY POST YOUR PICTURE!!!!!! PIMPING IN THERE TOO HUH? Lol sorry for the caps. Am really excited xD Your smile looks.... mischievious >.>

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION] it is not like i do anything special they just flock to me.....being raise with sisters makes it easy to talk to women i guess.

lol [MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION] .....;>.>; i dont know what you mean :hohoho: