Separation of "Muffin Central" and G2Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Sometimes you have to ask."why" when referring to which rules you should follow otherwise you would be following anything no matter how trivial or unjustified. I tend to ask that "why" more often then mods would like.
For those kind of questions I think it would help if we talked real time and one on one. Feel free to add me on skype. bloodnox66

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Why must it be real talk. Usually such a thing only matters if your negotiating. That doesn't sound like you tempest.
I like efficiency. PMs and the sort doesn't work with everyone so I'm adapting to what I think would work best in this case.

E-mails will do fine. I have a Iphone so I receive e-mails were ever i am. I am also in no rush to talk to you just like your are in no rush to talk to me. So the time between e-mails wont be a problem. And I think we both know I have enough E-mail addresses so picking one wont be a problem.

hmm yeah ok ... and ?
You should stop asking pointless questions like pointing out that its pointless. We all know its pointless and the people who decided it also know its pointless. When 2 sides can not agree this is what comes out of it. What you should do is decide what you will do and try to do something this forum could not. Make a decision that as a point to it.

Also, I'm not a fan of the deceit. While we're at it, one side of the argument has more information and evidence while the other doesn't. I understand this is on a completely different level than that of just the members; however, I do understand that the side that has all or most of the evidence usually wins. If you don't have proper leadership support, you're going to fall, no matter WHAT your position is. Don't believe me? Life itself will teach you that lesson. The cost is that a lot of the members here may scatter or pursue other places...

It is at that time, however, that some members must learn to be a little more mature and not just leave because there's an administrative problem. Some members say that it is money; however, if you're not giving into ANY of that money, you lack the right to discuss that word. From what I've read (I have read ALL 11 pages, btw), it sounds like the donations came from people who aren't really here anymore. Once again, I stress that if it isn't YOUR money, you do NOT have a say about the WORD money. If the problem is something else, as I see it really is, then discuss about that please.

While we're at it, that's like leaving your job because more rules have been put in place that you don't like. Ask yourself if you really have the time to find another job? Ask yourself if you really have the time to dedicate to another place...

If you do, then good luck to you and may your endeavors be pleasant *is saying this to EVERYONE*.

Kuro stays here. Not that I don't like all of the people I've ever interacted with, and if anyone wants to find me, please obtain my email or MSN or Yahoo IM from my profile before they leave. I have found this place pleasing with the current members/merged members I have met, and just because something has happened doesn't mean I need to disappear. Honestly-if I had the time to do so, I wouldn't mind following Emeralda myself except...

I don't have the ability to dedicate myself to many forums due to my working all the time, and I'm already active in another forum besides this one. I don't honestly think I could operate on THREE while doing everything else I do online in my LIMITED TIME online at all.

I'll be sad to see some of you leave if you do, but I've enjoyed almost everyone here.

P.S. Before anyone gets on MY case, I used to be a former moderator for AnimeTempest. I also have not mentioned anyone else's screen name besides Emeralda's and that was for the sake of making a statement that wasn't offensive. If you want to come at me, come at me with maturity and decency in your statements. Otherwise, I'll ignore you; my right to do so. Thank you.

Also, I'm not a fan of the deceit. While we're at it, one side of the argument has more information and evidence while the other doesn't. I understand this is on a completely different level than that of just the members; however, I do understand that the side that has all or most of the evidence usually wins. If you don't have proper leadership support, you're going to fall, no matter WHAT your position is. Don't believe me? Life itself will teach you that lesson. The cost is that a lot of the members here may scatter or pursue other places...

It is at that time, however, that some members must learn to be a little more mature and not just leave because there's an administrative problem. Some members say that it is money; however, if you're not giving into ANY of that money, you lack the right to discuss that word. From what I've read (I have read ALL 11 pages, btw), it sounds like the donations came from people who aren't really here anymore. Once again, I stress that if it isn't YOUR money, you do NOT have a say about the WORD money. If the problem is something else, as I see it really is, then discuss about that please.

While we're at it, that's like leaving your job because more rules have been put in place that you don't like. Ask yourself if you really have the time to find another job? Ask yourself if you really have the time to dedicate to another place...

If you do, then good luck to you and may your endeavors be pleasant *is saying this to EVERYONE*.

Kuro stays here. Not that I don't like all of the people I've ever interacted with, and if anyone wants to find me, please obtain my email or MSN or Yahoo IM from my profile before they leave. I have found this place pleasing with the current members/merged members I have met, and just because something has happened doesn't mean I need to disappear. Honestly-if I had the time to do so, I wouldn't mind following Emeralda myself except...

I don't have the ability to dedicate myself to many forums due to my working all the time, and I'm already active in another forum besides this one. I don't honestly think I could operate on THREE while doing everything else I do online in my LIMITED TIME online at all.

I'll be sad to see some of you leave if you do, but I've enjoyed almost everyone here.

P.S. Before anyone gets on MY case, I used to be a former moderator for AnimeTempest. I also have not mentioned anyone else's screen name besides Emeralda's and that was for the sake of making a statement that wasn't offensive. If you want to come at me, come at me with maturity and decency in your statements. Otherwise, I'll ignore you; my right to do so. Thank you.
You seem to forget a simple truth.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
You should stop asking pointless questions like pointing out that its pointless. We all know its pointless and the people who decided it also know its pointless. When 2 sides can not agree this is what comes out of it. What you should do is decide what you will do and try to do something this forum could not. Make a decision that as a point to it.
Bwahahah ok then, my question wasn't for you, i don't know who you are and don't care, got it "confucius" ? Now my question was for an Admin... are you one ? it seems no. So what 's the point of your intervention here ?

Bwahahah ok then, my question wasn't for you, i don't know who you are and don't care, got it "confucius" ? Now my question was for a Admin... are you one ? it seems no. So what 's the point of your inetervention here ?
To give you an actual answer. It is exactly why I am not an admin I can give you a blunt answer without any lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.