Recommend Some Good Games

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Ataraxia']Devil May Cry and Resident Evil are pretty far away as you can get from RPGs.[/QUOTE]

RPG has many definitions and certainly DMC and RE fits some of it.

DMC is a hack and slash RPG while RE is an shoot em up RPG.

you need to find equipments upgrade characters ETC...which all fits into RPG category.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Ataraxia']DMC predominantly falls under action/hacknslash.

And Resident Evil predominantly under survival horror.[/QUOTE]

But they still fall under RPG category as well.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Ataraxia']I would never when describing the games to another person, who did not know about them, call them RPGs.[/QUOTE]

the point is i just reminded that guy that DMC and RE are RPGs too....

My point is that they are not what "I" would call a traditional RPG. Nor would I think others.

Mass Effect is an RPG.

Chrono Trigger is an RPG.

Final Fantasy is an RPG.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Ataraxia']My point is that they are not what "I" would call a traditional RPG. Nor would I think others.

Mass Effect is an RPG.

Chrono Trigger is an RPG.

Final Fantasy is an RPG.[/QUOTE]

Did i not just tell you that RPG has many definitions?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Ataraxia']You're not getting it, It may be classified by such on technicalities, but that is all.[/QUOTE]

Technically..it still is RPG...

Technicalities are fun :D

And technically any game (game) where you control (play) a single character (role) would be a Role Playing Game, ne?

It's just that the term has gained connotation to the effect that to be "described" as part of the RPG "genre" it requires progressive character growth through accomplishing objectives, coupled with progressively more "difficult" tasks which are often much the same and simply designed for players which have accomplished more.

[quote name='Ataraxia']DMC predominantly falls under action/hacknslash.

And Resident Evil predominantly under survival horror.[/QUOTE]

That's what i thought as well.

any ways

Dante Inferno ..is fine game.. i mean not good not bad just fine..

coz it's a complete rip off from God of War series..

oh and what i hate about Dante Inferno is that girls always topless.. which isnt something

i prefer during playing action games

.. so who likes God of war.. would some what like this game

Enslaved... it's kinda like jak .. well not really.. but it has some features and it also somehwhat resembles uncharted.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1301483903' post='21242']COMMAND AND CONQUER SERIES!!!!![/quote]

I still play Generals, with the expansion. I love to play as the GLA. Alalalalalal! Die Amerkianz!

Instead of bulldozers, we have workers
But that's good. Snipe a bulldozer with Jerman Kill(what kind of name is that), and the Amerikanz technology is ours!

It's funny how they missed up the GLA names: Muhmmar instead of Muhammad; Rodall Jahuziz instead of Jahiz; Prince Kassad instead of Assad; And an Indian Dr. Thrax, instead of a Jordanian Dr. Thrax. Heck, Kanwar Khan instead of Anwar - plus, we all know Khan is a famous Indian family. Not so much Arabs, eh(except for Juhziz, he looks like one, though)?

They consider Generals as one of the best 3D Modern-warfare RTS.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Biomega' timestamp='1307357023' post='147848']

I still play Generals, with the expansion. I love to play as the GLA. Alalalalalal! Die Amerkianz!

Instead of bulldozers, we have workers
But that's good. Snipe a bulldozer with Jerman Kill(what kind of name is that), and the Amerikanz technology is ours!

It's funny how they missed up the GLA names: Muhmmar instead of Muhammad; Rodall Jahuziz instead of Jahiz; Prince Kassad instead of Assad; And an Indian Dr. Thrax, instead of a Jordanian Dr. Thrax. Heck, Kanwar Khan instead of Anwar - plus, we all know Khan is a famous Indian family. Not so much Arabs, eh(except for Juhziz, he looks like one, though)?

They consider Generals as one of the best 3D Modern-warfare RTS.

[/quote]

And if they do make the true name,

I won't be playing Generals, at all~!!!!!

But true, GLA is the best xD

But I don't agreed on its being the best 3D Modern-warfare RTS

I recommend to you,

Company of Heroes~!!!

Swat

Yuuki Sama's Pet
company of heroes 1 of the best modern warface rts ever

C&C suck after 3....

or frozen synapse tbs

you must predict what the other guy is planning for you to win

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I need a fast paced 2.5D(not polygonal, 2D sprites) futuristic RTS, and an RTS that's similar but very slow, and long.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Biomega' timestamp='1307390035' post='148180']

I need a fast paced 2.5D(not polygonal, 2D sprites) futuristic RTS, and an RTS that's similar but very slow, and long.

[/quote]

StarCraft?????

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1307477558' post='148757']StarCraft?????[/quote]I have starcraft. Need something else.