Q's

I don't consider me as amazing xP Im just average. :/

AndOMG I would LOVE to tap dance, cept i have no condition what so ever. (cept for walking and climbing)
@moi

hmm I see. I would love to tap dance too. As someone whose gender is 'alien', have you ever experienced discrimination? [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Well, Time to say something to both of you [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] and @Zero ... you both are my friends so, i don't really like what is happening here, here i've read some words wich don't suit to both of you... it's clear that this situationis more than an annoyment for everyone than a benefit... so i would like to ask to both of you to show me how you are good person and old enough to settle this with respect.

So can you do that for me ?

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Well, Time to say something to both of you @Xiga and @Zero ... you both are my friends so, i don't really like what is happening here, here i've read some words wich don't suit to both of you... it's clear that this situationis more than an annoyment for everyone than a benefit... so i would like to ask to both of you to show me how you are good person and old enough to settle this with respect.

I've tried my hand at that shit for almost a week now. :nooo:

Xiga

hmm I see. I would love to tap dance too. As someone whose gender is 'alien', have you ever experienced discrimination?
Yeah unfortunalley ;___; But oh well xD Shit happen~
If you could date one celebrity who would he/she be?
Hmmm...... Pass? I have no idea. >< I would rather keep on dating my bf.
I am sorry, but as I said, I don't think I can seing how Zero's last post was rather insulting and rude xO I also answered in Zero's thread.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Pass? I have no idea. >< I would rather keep on dating my bf.
:huuh:You have a boyfriend....How come this is the first i am hearing about him?.....Young lady i demand you bring him home so we can have a Man to Man converstion about his intentions with Our Xiga!

I don't consider me as amazing xP Im just average. :/

AndOMG I would LOVE to tap dance, cept i have no condition what so ever. (cept for walking and climbing)
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]
Hey Xig.

I am bogged down w/ an exam today >_>

How's your day going?

:huuh:You have a boyfriend....How come this is the first i am hearing about him?.....Young lady i demand you bring him home so we can have a Man to Man converstion about his intentions with Our Xiga!
Hahaha, you're shameless [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] you sound like you're her father even though you wanna hit on her! xD

(Your perviness has no equal, good sir. I am humbled)

Xiga

Yeah... Cause I am not that mentionite of him xP Ive said it in this thread earlier though >< And I have no idea why you havent heard of him earlier x'D

;___; Okay. :C Ill try to get him over here? (he's definitely not a forum person)

Quote Hey Xig. I am bogged down w/ an exam today >_> How's your day going?
Other than extreme shoulder pain and tiredness... Quite okay. Got some bad news, annoying news and messed up my lunch. Ate dinner now (salmon, my favourite!!) and ive mostly been chillin, What about yours? [MENTION=3035]Btmangan[/MENTION]

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Hahaha, you're shameless [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] you sound like you're her father even though you wanna hit on her! xD (Your perviness has no equal, good sir. I am humbled)
Untrue [MENTION=3035]Btmangan[/MENTION] I already hit on her once...then found out how young she was..then apologized for it....But the whole forum is her Parent not just me...Go back and read it again~:skipping:

what was the best day you ever had? [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]

Yeah... Cause I am not that mentionite of him xP Ive said it in this thread earlier though >< And I have no idea why you havent heard of him earlier x'D

;___; Okay. :C Ill try to get him over here? (he's definitely not a forum person)

Other than extreme shoulder pain and tiredness... Quite okay. Got some bad news, annoying news and messed up my lunch. Ate dinner now (salmon, my favourite!!) and ive mostly been chillin, What about yours? [MENTION=3035]Btmangan[/MENTION]
News is bein a real dick today, huh. :sigh:

Lol. My mom's boyfriend asked me to pick him up at one airport, and I accidentally thought he meant the other airport across the state. I drove 4 hours for no reason! >_> (I am So disorganized).

I studied for my exam into the night, and I am feeling tired.

Wish me luck! And I can't wait to see Pimp ambush your bf! lol xD

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] Ahhh. It's cool that you guys look out for the younger members. I'll do my best to help out w/ that xD

Xiga

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]: Best day ever; When I celebrated midsummer with all of my friends two years ago, and a day we layed on the grass on my back yard watching falling stars, before the next day leaving to scandinavias largest anime convention. Those were the times *w*

Xiga

Hahahah xD Btmangan: GOOD LUCK WITH THE TEST!

And [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION], If you plan to attack my bf youll have to pass me first xP