Paranoia AG: Post-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 7

"Good morning citizens, the emergency is now over. Thank you for your cooperation during this event, and return to your previous life as if nothing has happened. Failure to compy immediately is treason."

"The changes made during the last day seem to have been extremely prudent. Two Violet level citizens in charge of entire departments of Alpha Complex management were killed last night, one from an unkown assailant and one from the automated democratic traitor removal system. Of course, the approved but unofficial killing was not permanent due to the computer's willingness to provide leniency to Critical Personnel." [Kulitman (Head of Internal Security)] has died. One clone has died.

"It is assumed that all victims of the automated democratic traitor removal system, and all others who have become permanently dead during this emergency, were traitors since these systems were proposed by Friend Computer and belief that Friend Computer could make mistakes is treason."

"Survivors will be reissued a full 6 clones in recognition of being officially 'Not traitors'. Congratulations."

GAME OVER.

Victories will be checked, though I believe the current total is 4 survival victories and 1 supreme victory.

Victories:
Survival:
[placa_placa (High Programmer)]
[Biomega (PURGE leader)]
[Lily (Communist(PURGE))]
[Shadowolf (PURGE(Communist))]
[Zombehs (Head of Cloning)]

Normal:
[VivaLaPony Onee-chan (Troubleshooter(Sierra(IWW)))] The entire Sierra faction is dead, so a posthumous Normal victory to the Troubleshooter tasked with eliminating them.

Supreme:
[noex1337 (IWW Leader)] successfully removed all spies despite not existing. He did get votes the last two days because placa_placa decided to make him exist in computer records.

If anybody believes they acheived their victory goals, please say so in this thread or PM me and I will check. If anybody has very specific complaints and does not wish to review, you may do the same. Otherwise, I would love if as many people as possible are more willing to review than I usually am.

Good game everyone, except for necrotyr who never did anything to my knowledge.

So, did I achieve my personal victory? I'm the only high programmer left so do I default in getting the support of the department heads?
Never mind: I need normal victory first :/

I'm surprised that making you exist worked! Why didn't I think of that sooner? You would have died so fast!

noex1337

Emmie was here
Hahahaha. They keep trying to kill me. I can't do anything. I couldn't even vote. So I was right about Kulitman and Zombehs then. I've been right this entire game

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Shiß, Purge did not lost, but did not win either. Because of lack of team play, you see. Shadowolf was the only one I kept with in Contact. The rest are either "I don't believe you" or never respond to my PMs(or lack of activity)

WE COULD'VE DESTROYED THE COMPUTER!

Well, Congrats [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]

Actually, noex was never alive so you didnt need to kill him.
Wait a minute. You mean making him exist was against my best interest? Did making him exist make his votes count?! or was that last day rule that was in effect make his vote count? If it was me making noex exist than the lynch would have been tied! There might have been a double lynch making me achieve normal victory and supreme victory by default as I was the last high programmer. If it was that last day rule, then there was nothing I could have done to achieve normal victory.

Every secret society had the following:
1 leader
4 loyals
1 Troubleshooter
2 Spies

Split between the 4 loyals and the troubleshooter each faction also had a spy in each other faction as well as IWW. IWW was different, since it was only spies and a ghost trying to get rid of those spies.

Arguably, if you had trusted each other more and got organized it would be possible to unite every single one of the three secret societies really easily, considering that the leaders had a full list of "members" to deal with as they saw fit. If that had happened it would have been pretty easy to work together to accomplish everybodies goals.

But everybody was too afraid of the spies to use them as communications channels. Not that I planned that out in any way, to be honest I did way too much RNG in this game, and way too little balancing.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Arguably, if you had trusted each other more and got organized it would be possible to unite every single one of the three secret societies really easily, considering that the leaders had a full list of "members" to deal with as they saw fit. If that had happened it would have been pretty easy to work together to accomplish everybodies goals.

But everybody was too afraid of the spies to use them as communications channels. Not that I planned that out in any way, to be honest I did way too much RNG in this game, and way too little balancing.
Well, we were Paranoid. But come on. People leaving, or not being active before the climax--now, this irks me to no end.

And, non of the factions were siding with the Computer? Damn... I hate complex AGs...

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
First Day conversion with Noex made me go "wtf I don't want to talk to you even if your most likely my leader (or technically playing the role of my leader for another)".
So after that I kind of just tried to go as far forward on the color map as I could until I died, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.