Paranoia AG: Post-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone was wondering, the GM's nap raged out of control and lasted about 14 hours longer than it was supposed to.
The new schedule is that day 7 will end in 32.5 hours, and day 6 ends now.

Day 6

"Good morning citizens. Last night was considerably uneventful, but the Computer has decided upon a solution. We will get to that later."

"The only death tonight was an execution, with the traitor chosen insisting that the selection was 'Very poor democracy'. Although the Computer took this under advisement, saying so was also treasonous and the execution was carried out normally." [pimpd2331 (Communist Leader)] has died.

"And following this event, Friend Computer in its infinite wisdom has carefully considered and decided that there may be some corruption even in the higher ranks. To remedy this, all doors will be unlocked and all votes will be equal for the last day of the emergency. When asked why only now, the answer given was 'It is less likely for traitors to be among those more trustworthy individuals with higher ranks, so less time is needed to clear them.' Then it proceeded to remind everyone that questions are treason." [Area system abolished, Voting system altered].

"Friend Computer would like to remind everyone that this is the last day to remove the traitors. Get to work!"

Summary:
-[pimpd2331 (Communist Leader)] has died.
-Rule changes have been made, but the rules will not be updated to reflect this on account of "laziness"

GM note: I did this to give a fair shot for everyone, but I still doubt that any of you will win.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
IWW Ghost leader?

Meh .___. nothing interesting happened ;_;
Ohh so no more extra voting capacities and we can move freely :0

noex1337

Emmie was here
I didn't pay attention to him the entire game. It's a tad bit frustrating, really. I was just focused on who's a high whatever and who's not that I forgot about my lurker vendetta.

Status
Not open for further replies.