Paranoia AG: Post-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a theory about Noex's ability/state.

If I remember it right, there is something on the first post...

Hacking will attempt to override a computer's default functions. Hacking the Computer Archive will allow you to access player profiles as though your Clearance level was equal to your Hacking level. Hacking in this way acts as an action equivalent to accessing the Computer Archive in the same way. Hacking may also be used to override a door to provide access to restricted areas by overriding doors Open doors may be used by any number of people. Doors may be hacked to access areas with Clearance one level higher than your Hacking skill. Hacking doors counts as a standard action.
Not sure if it applies to one's self or someone did that on Noex.

I have yet to be wrong (moi and Pony-chan were my calls)
You're calls but not your kills. If you were right, you should have done something to them.

noex1337

Emmie was here
This is just a theory about Noex's ability/state.

If I remember it right, there is something on the first post...

Not sure if it applies to one's self or someone did that on Noex.

You're calls but not your kills. If you were right, you should have done something to them.
Yeah, I did. I led the lynch against them. Just like i'm leading the lynch against you.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Yeah, I did. I led the lynch against them. Just like i'm leading the lynch against you.

lol i wish i would have read this before i voted..... Now Zombehs going to think even more that im on your side.

To bad all those in that were on my team are ;ghost;. *pours out some for dead homies* :sigh::

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I know right and i cant believe people still voted for Noex even after the GM said he was a ghost

That was seriously lolzy XD Apparently people don't grasp the concept of "You can't vote for him/he does not exist" xD

That's going to be a pretty tough thing to do, attack a non-existent person.

so.... the people who are left are:

• Me
  • the non-existent noex
  • Biomega
  • Lily
  • Kulitman
  • the self-hating shadowolf
  • pimpd
  • Zombehs

2 days left to do anything.
So anyway, what is going on?
I lol'ed xD Yeah Shadowolf, what is going on? .... You could read a few pages and know what's going on no? :3

So, Im guessing Noex or someone with a high hacking ability got in the archive and erased his existence. Though that means he is against the Computer thus not 'bad' (from my pov the troubleshooters are).
There really isnt much going on in the DT so we cant say much :/

Status
Not open for further replies.