Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

[quote name='"ReDSmoke"]
amandaluvsya said:
i know right' date=' i love that part kira and i should do that when we cosplay!muhahaha kira, we're buying stripper poles when i get over there XDI so want to do that dance, plus, stripper poles are fun <3[/quote']Well Kira just came back.I think yo might want to let her know what you've said.
ya sorry, I was coding some mods for the site. and MANDA YOU ARE FUCKING BRILLIANT. I need one for the bedroom if you know what I mean.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"god"]Hmm' date=' I do not like this anime. So I am wondering why it is so popular lol.[/quote']Care to explain? This is a discussion thread after all. You're by all means entitled to your opinion, but just tell us about it.

The sad thing is that the fight between Panty/Stocking and Scanty/Kneesocks (in Episode 6 I believe) was probably the best coordinated fight scene out of all of this season's anime.It looked better and flowed better than any Iron Man fight and it made me want more of the anime.Gainax is actually doing a really good job with the show.

N

Neji-kun

Hmm I am evil and a rule breaker...LoLNah...just excited for my B-Day and for that awesome Ost. ^^

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I watched the first 4 episodes of this anime. It's not something I would actively wait for. I watch it to purely kill time when I have nothing better to do. I'm the kind of guy that is plot heavy... so anime and games where the plot is weak or non-existent rarely keep me interested.

Oh the so called "Plot" doesn't even come out till ummmm i think its epi 8 or so, up till then its just a show to have fun with..well even after that its still a show to have fun with

well the second season right now is being decided if it will be. the director and creator are talking about it but its still not confirmed. I really hope there is a second season.