Omg earthquake!!!!

• Thread starter ♣Kaname Madoka♣
  • Start date

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I may harbour ill will toward somepeople but I never wish something like that on anyone... bad wolf bad bad... you shouldn't either ya know!

I'm just happy that you two are safe. ;hello;

Crestham and I are lucky that Singapore's geographically protected from tsunamis. If one ever came we'd both have to flee for our lives, since tsunamis can reach almost 12km inland, and Singapore's not very big. Heck, 1/3rd of the population would have to flee.

And stop being so bad to Aker. Sure, he may be a troll at times, but getting killed? Death is not funny.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

haha thank you

and I'm glad singapore is safe i seriously don't wish this on anyone...

its not something people should have to experince!

[quote name='Hadriel']I'm just happy that you two are safe. ;hello;

Crestham and I are lucky that Singapore's geographically protected from tsunamis. If one ever came we'd both have to flee for our lives, since tsunamis can reach almost 12km inland, and Singapore's not very big. Heck, 1/3rd of the population would have to flee.

And stop being so bad to Aker. Sure, he may be a troll at times, but getting killed? Death is not funny.[/QUOTE]

If tsunami hits Singapore, the first place I'm gonna run to is NTU. Why? Because it's mountainous area for goodness sake.

@tsu and miyako and yuuki: Glad that you're all safe and sound. I'm glad that most of my friends in Japan now are safe too. Heard from them in facebook.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

For RIG - I talked to Ayako's dad... and he said they were all okay! it could've been bad though because her brother was about to go to sendai for something but decided to stay home one more day..... but Ayako herself she is Okay!

and Question RIG.... I forget but doesn't Yoshiko live in Tokyo as well ;jump; have you heard from her >_<

[quote name='Crestham']Phew, it's good that you're all safe.

Anyway, yea, Singapore is pretty much tsunami-immune unless Indonesia goes down.
[/QUOTE]

indeed

T.T

But Aceh (Sumatera / Indonesia) was already hit by tsunami, 1 or 2 years ago.

It was tsunami with the same intensity as tsunami in japan now.

So please not again, God !

~.~

[quote name='Mystic']indeed

T.T

But Aceh (Sumatera / Indonesia) was already hit by tsunami, 1 or 2 years ago.

It was tsunami with the same intensity as tsunami in japan now.

So please not again, God !

~.~[/QUOTE]

i thought that was in 2004?

i hope everything turns out ok, i think they should make a new We Are the World song for Japan liek they did for haiti last year

[quote name='HoshiCherry']i thought that was in 2004?

i hope everything turns out ok, i think they should make a new We Are the World song for Japan liek they did for haiti last year[/QUOTE]

oh yea...

i hope so >.<

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='HoshiCherry']i thought that was in 2004?

i hope everything turns out ok, i think they should make a new We Are the World song for Japan liek they did for haiti last year[/QUOTE]

Yeah, its 2004.

And another We Are the World is nice xD

Thought if its changed into Japanese can't hurt, right?

funny about the world really care for japan while they quite ignoring New Zealand which have same destruction

although i already know the reason

but anyway

you guys have list of seiyuu and mangaka that survived?

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Archerguy']funny about the world really care for japan while they quite ignoring New Zealand which have same destruction

although i already know the reason

but anyway

you guys have list of seiyuu and mangaka that survived?[/QUOTE]

O.O I'm not really sure why Kiwiland was ignored ;____; Care to share?

Yeah, I heard the one in NZ was 6.3, but pretty destructive since the quake was closer to the surface :(

it's not ignored

it's just ppl care about japan more

yea i know it's only a 6.3 but it has same destruction cuz their buildings isn't as sturdy as Japan

oh well let's just stop talkin bout this

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I think its mainly because New Zealand aren't the main victim of the quake....

Also, potentail third nuclear reactor explode.

And a volcanic activity at Southern Japan.

WHY!!!!!!!

Its almost like Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 + (Insert any Disaster Movie/Anime)!!!!!!!!!