Omg earthquake!!!!

• Thread starter ♣Kaname Madoka♣
  • Start date

Sanae

Staff member
yea i know it's only a 6.3 but it has same destruction cuz their buildings isn't as sturdy as Japan
Yeah, and the whole being closer to the surface.. Not sure what that means, but that's what they said on the news u_u Kitty-face seems to be ok, so that's good :3

♣Kaname Madoka♣

If someone makes a movie and makes light of this situation... I will personally find where they live and I will murder them

Sanae

Staff member
Agreed with the above statement.. It's just a kick in the ass for those who actually was in it >_<

I remember the soap opera Passions had a tsunami in some episodes.. It was after the one in Thailand that one year >_>

Agreed with you too. I would gladly help. By the way, did you hear that my country has already sent a rescue squad. THey arrived today. Go, Mexico.

[quote name='Archerguy']

yea i know it's only a 6.3 but it has same destruction cuz their buildings isn't as sturdy as Japan[/QUOTE]

NZ 6.3

Japan 8.9

Japan 8,000x stronger <- news

Major damage in Japan was caused by tsunami.

Major damgae in NZ was the construction of buildings.

The word "sturdy" isn't quite the answer as that is why the buildings in NZ crumbled.

"Flexibility"

Tokyo buildings for example are built to withstand earthquakes by swaying. Designed with weight counter balances.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Okay......

Anyway, newspaper said there might be an aftershock which would destroy 70% of Japan,

Now that's scary.......

and yet one my friend joking that the disaster was occured because of Ishikawa >.<

well that's terrible

i really hope for you guys that lived in Japan still alive and doing fine

@sigi

wrong usage of word >_<

the construction tech i mean

well like that

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Wolfnagi']Okay......

Anyway, newspaper said there might be an aftershock which would destroy 70% of Japan,

Now that's scary.......[/QUOTE]

That's pretty bad >_< This is naive thinking, but wish we could transport everyone there to over here, or where ever :\ I know some who wouldn't want to leave their home, but just until the danger is over and things can be fixed (prolly not the right word).. worked on.

I was checking another forum and a friend was telling us how she donated money through her uncle's phone through The Red Cross org. I guess he got mad at her saying,"Why did you give them your money? Japan is richer then America."... Yeah, very assy attitude imo :\ Money has nothing to do with helping people who are in need of help.

I agree with Sigi, I saw this one Episode of Megaconstructions at Discover Channel where they said that some buildings in Japan had giant pendulums that prevented them to fall from an earthquake

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Archerguy']and yet one my friend joking that the disaster was occured because of Ishikawa >.<

well that's terrible

i really hope for you guys that lived in Japan still alive and doing fine

@sigi

wrong usage of word >_<

the construction tech i mean

well like that[/QUOTE]

Ishikawa?

[quote name='Sanae']That's pretty bad >_< This is naive thinking, but wish we could transport everyone there to over here, or where ever :\ I know some who wouldn't want to leave their home, but just until the danger is over and things can be fixed (prolly not the right word).. worked on.

I was checking another forum and a friend was telling us how she donated money through her uncle's phone through The Red Cross org. I guess he got mad at her saying,"Why did you give them your money? Japan is richer then America."... Yeah, very assy attitude imo :\ Money has nothing to do with helping people who are in need of help.[/QUOTE]

Well, that is one ass attitude!

After all, we all did "illegally" watch anime, right?

[quote name='Shadowwolf']I agree with Sigi, I saw this one Episode of Megaconstructions at Discover Channel where they said that some buildings in Japan had giant pendulums that prevented them to fall from an earthquake[/QUOTE]

This is mainly true,

Also add in tsunami protection system.

I guess since this one occur too early or just so damn high, scietist and enginner aren't able to avoid the tsunami damage much.....

Not including nuclear reactor explosion and volcanic activity.......

[quote name='Wolfnagi']

This is mainly true,

Also add in tsunami protection system.

I guess since this one occur too early or just so damn high, scietist and enginner aren't able to avoid the tsunami damage much.....

Not including nuclear reactor explosion and volcanic activity.......[/QUOTE]

[YOUTUBE]HxIZLVeClFs[/YOUTUBE]

... yeah

Edited - this video I'd rather watch 32434234234 times then the one you posted once...

that was mean ♣미야코♣;... editing my post and all... well did you check the comments? :3 she even made a video later where she said she was only trolling and blah blah since wanted to go out of her house again xD Anonymous is stalker her now <3

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Johnzy']It's really OMG. -.-

Is Masashi Kishimoto confirmed to be alive? xD
[/QUOTE]

Maybe?????????

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='izlude']looks like he is alive ... the newest naruto chapter is out[/QUOTE]

Maybe he finished it before the earthquake?????????