Naruto Weekly Discussion

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
It couldn't kill the juutso, since they had to seal him afterwards. If anything, he just landed a strong blow that gave them time to seal the metal user.

I would say so.

Naruto just flew out of nowhere to land a Rasengan right in his face. Actually gave me a laugh to see Kabuto shocked shitless like that. Might have only lasted a second, but he was like wtf as Toroi got owned.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
You really think Kabuto would be shocked by sudden appearance of Naruto? C'mon, he's better than that. I think he felt something strange from Naruto. I mean, Kabuto is going to be the second Gin, that's for sure.

Still considering that he only has so many resurrections at his disposal and even fewer now that they are being sealed. To even lose a single resurrection to a single blow without getting any work done counts against Kabuto. Granted Toroi is one of the weaker resurrections we have seen he got taken out before even getting to play a part.
At this rate Kabuto can't afford to keep throwing away his resurrections. He needs to keep them active/available especially that he is running off of only a few clumps of them on different battlefields. Careless throwing away of resurrections is not going to cut it anymore like Day 1. The loss of Hanzo was a huge blow and disappointing since we didn't get to see any of his techs.

Jimzy

Naruto 549

I guess this chapter is interesting. Naruto is yet to reveal the hidden powers in him given by Itachi personally. A crow. Probably can nullify Genjutsus?

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I'm not so sure if that was a power Itachi gave him or Naruto got caught in a genjutsu. Bee can't be caught in genjutsu sense he is friends with with his tailed beast and when Bee is caught in a genjutsu the Hachubi will give him a burst of his chakara and snap Bee out of it, but sense the Kyuubi still despises Naruto and Naruto is just using the Kyuubis powers Naruto can still get caught in genjutsu sense the Kyuubi won't bail him out.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter to see what happens.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Shadow made a good point, I bet the next chapter will be something about the Kyuubi and Naruto's bond again...

It was so sad to see Nagato all shriveled up and as a shadow of his former self... I'm pretty sure that his hair wasn't white before he died, or was it?

i was wondering when this crow would pop up from the moment it itachi gave naruto "some of his power" maybe its the same kind of thing itachi done to sasuke, when a sharigan is activated on him it auto attacks? like what happened with madara... well something along those lines...

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Shadow made a good point, I bet the next chapter will be something about the Kyuubi and Naruto's bond again...

It was so sad to see Nagato all shriveled up and as a shadow of his former self... I'm pretty sure that his hair wasn't white before he died, or was it?

Yes, Nagato's hair was white when he died. Nagato was the Six Pain and thus, he controlled life and death, making my man the most powerful shinobi in this trainwreck. When Nagato resurrected everyone in Konoha whom he killed prior, his hair turned white and he died shortly thereafter.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Yes, Nagato's hair was white when he died. Nagato was the Six Pain and thus, he controlled life and death, making my man the most powerful shinobi in this trainwreck. When Nagato resurrected everyone in Konoha whom he killed prior, his hair turned white and he died shortly thereafter.
Ah ofc, thanks for reminding me...

I can't even begin to imagine Nagato in his prime...

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Oh wow~ Finally caught up again. I hope the crow is the 'thing' Itachi gave to him back before Itachi's final battel D"; Need to knoooooow

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Oh man, it's turning in too many "omgnowaypowerup" moments ._.

//sighs

Im just hoping that the war ends soon and Kishimoto ENDS Naruto. No need to drag it ouuuuuuuuuut

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Meh, I actually liked what Itachi did, he's a real genius unlike Sasuke. But getting an OPhaxorz Pain is going to be a pain in the butt to read.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
@pimp you said Itachi 'failed'?!
Dude's a fuckin genius!!

And well, I liked this chapter a lot tbh. Yes, there are ridiculous power-ups, but entertaining nonetheless

Oh and, it was good to see Nagato's original hair colour again =D