Naruto Weekly Discussion

I guess, you can say that the third Raikage would be the most durable Edo Tensei. I mean, with how great his endurance, plus Edo Tensei immortality, I don't know anymore.....

And it seems he got enough stamina to face 10000shinobi and Eight Tails all alone! He must be Rikudou Sennin.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Actually [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] if he said Stfu bitch i got this it probably would have been a better chapter.

[MENTION=184]Ryu_Kaiser[/MENTION] ....First welcome back ....Second yeah that sturdiness makes you think he was just so Naruto could finish the Tailed beast Rasengan

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
They used his own move Against him....Naruto Deflected his hand so that it would peirce through his own body....Just like what happened when He fought 8 fell over and accedently hurt himself

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
his attack didnt miss...It hit...but not what he wanted to hit...It himself..Naruto made it so his hand pointed at himself sort of like the saying Falling on your own sword.

Apparently kabuto is not only controlling their minds, but their actions too, at least thats what he seemed to be doing with the raikage. If so he can expect to keep losing =___=
Anyone else feel like too much is going on in the manga at once? Its hard to keep up with where are the characters are in relation to the story, and how much time has passed, this seems to be a two day war so far.

The third Raikage is a beast. The second Mizukage is even more dangerous than I thought. Naruto was wrong when he said Gaara's sand is the strongest defense. He obviously doesn't know the power of Susanoo.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
i can honestly say i dont know where this story is going....I mean i understand that Naruto and Sasuke are going to face off...but the ride there makes no sense.