Naruto Weekly Discussion

Jimzy

I wonder where Sasuke is right now?

Ah, scratch that. Naruto will eventually learn and perfect the bijuudama while on fight with someone strong, probably Madara or Kabuto. :D But I'm looking much forward for him to use it on Sasuke. :D

godofwar7

itachi is dead, aker :/

and sasuke is being pampered while he is undergoing R and R. (proof he got his ass kicked during the kage summit)

tobi summoned the thing that absorbed the tailed beasts i think. so yeah curbstomping everything X.X

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']itachi is dead, aker :/

and sasuke is being pampered while he is undergoing R and R. (proof he got his ass kicked during the kage summit)

tobi summoned the thing that absorbed the tailed beasts i think. so yeah curbstomping everything X.X[/QUOTE]

Terror:Haters gonna hate.

Ravage:Itachi is a zombie

Savage:Tobi has cast the die. Gedo Mezo is here to play.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Yeah sure seems to be on a steady move now, but hope some new skills are not just upgraded rasengans tho Also can wait for the next movie ^_^Strange that they make another one, while the fourth still hasn't been made into a DVD =/

Jimzy

Itachi is REVIVED! xD

Well, I'm guessing that he's reserved to fight Sasuke? xD

@.@ I want a FIGHT!

I wanna see Tobi smashing them all with that summoned monster! xD

Well, I wonder who would protect Naruto and Bee?

Will it be Tsunade/Raikage?

Another thing, Mei vs. Black Zetsu! :)

Looking forward to see this fight! :D

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Johnzy']Itachi is REVIVED! xD

Well, I'm guessing that he's reserved to fight Sasuke? xD

@.@ I want a FIGHT!

I wanna see Tobi smashing them all with that summoned monster! xD

Well, I wonder who would protect Naruto and Bee?

Will it be Tsunade/Raikage?

Another thing, Mei vs. Black Zetsu! :)

Looking forward to see this fight! :D
[/QUOTE]

Yes Zetsu. We finally get to see him in action. Black zetsu anyway

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Johnzy']What's his ability again? Or it isn't revealed/shown yet?[/QUOTE]

Terror:So far

Savage:Zetsu has only shown one jutsu

Ravage:And that was from the white one

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Absolutezero645' date=' post: 16115"']I didn't watch a single Naruto movie even though I got them on my hard drive. >_>[/quote]The first Naruto movie was actually semi-decent, all the ones after that are trash. Anyhow, to get back on topic of the latest chapters, they weren't bad. I liked the character development, you don't see that all too often in shounen manga, especially for sub characters. It was somewhat refreshing. So who wants to bet that Bee is going to get captured and Naruto is going to try to save him but probably get caught in the process as well?

I don't think both of them would get captured. I think Bee will get killed/captured and Naruto will lost control of the Kyuubi then Madara or may be Sasuke will fight him in that state.