Naruto Weekly Discussion

Current chapter 524
new naruto chapter was lame. Didnt explain anything and it just showed kekkaishi killing zubuzza really fast while somehow surviving his attack. The flashbacks didnt add any character development either, especially since we already knew all that stuff about naruto and his "way of the ninja" i would rather see them fighting the other swordsman that we haven't seen yet instead of focusing on a recycled character that was dealt with in chapter 10 (or 40 w/e)...

Jimzy

Woot~

Chouji turns to a butterfly (or are they really wings of butterfly?) without taking pills?

I'm afraid he still can't make it over Asuma... He is Sarutobi. ._.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Well, only the last frame was ok. Everything else was emo Choujii and co. This chapter reminded me of anime, where they could go even for half the episode on flashbacks and retrospections.

Well, Chouji has already gotten one-and-a-half chapters of people telling him to man up, so I don't think he'll get that problem again. Perhaps he'll hesitate a bit at the final blow, but that's all I can see for now.

Jimzy

New chapter is out~ :D

I wonder what will be the effect of Chouji's cut move?

Gonna end the war?

Will he make the whole area a graveyard for revived corpse?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Johnzy']The "FORM" is unimpressive.

But what he "CAN DO" with that form is what makes me impressed.
[/QUOTE]

have not been shown ATM

Uwaaah, the latest chapter was pretty cool. I like how Asuma's death was honorable, and kinda touching as well, since he got to say that he was proud of his team.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I don't know, I didn't like the fight part at all. Everything that happened on the beach so far was boring for me. I liked how they went to Naruto though, at least a little bit of development there and maybe it will finally move somewhere.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']I don't know, I didn't like the fight part at all. Everything that happened on the beach so far was boring for me. I liked how they went to Naruto though, at least a little bit of development there and maybe it will finally move somewhere.[/QUOTE]

beach fight aint over yet though.

is kakuzu dead?:?: i dont remember.

for me i liked the part where ginkaku when on a rampage