Minecraft

Xiga

Eh.. Pro's and Con's:

Cons; I think the way of intergrating pokemon, cities and battle systems as a replica to the game defeats the gaming concept of minecraft some way. It takes away the minecraft feeling. I am not saying that its all building in minecraft, but to me, minecraft is supposed to be a survival/ building game, not so much a battle game.

Pro's; If you like pokemon, its a new way of playing it as a pokemon game. 3D, and all... It makes exploring more fun, because you want to search for all pokemon..

Over all; Its a good mod, but not for me >< I dont know how to elaborate more. o3o

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Well cities and stuff are supposed to come with the next adventure update anyways. And from what Ive heard from other people is that they can be used to keep the creepers and zombies of my back. Which would be awesome because I suck at fighting.

Canabary

Administrator
We tried it once but couldn't quite get how it worked :p If it's good it might be fun. If it's badly made it won't be

Well cities and stuff are supposed to come with the next adventure update anyways. And from what Ive heard from other people is that they can be used to keep the creepers and zombies of my back. Which would be awesome because I suck at fighting.
Actually Boyd (especially) SDK and I have built a handful of cities on the server which are more or less safe from creepers.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
We tried it once but couldn't quite get how it worked :p If it's good it might be fun. If it's badly made it won't be

Actually Boyd (especially) SDK and I have built a handful of cities on the server which are more or less safe from creepers.
well sure, with high enough light levels and such its not to hard. But if you go exploring its useful.

Also, most awesome seed ever: 729.

boyd

Staff member
i updated the permissions for the names i knew i could trust, for those who still don't have permissions let me know ingame or state your name here and il update the permissions.

Just another note i have looked at many mods wich are awesome to have but for those to work we need more members, so ask your friends to join us and make sure u tell me he is your friend as i can't give permissions to unknown people.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
The generated towns and generated mineshafts seem really tight. I don't know if they said it there or not, but I heard there will also be NPCs added as well (Might not be for the 1.8/1.9 update, but for future note)