Minecraft

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I was thinking, since I have a long, enclosed bridge that is surrounded by lava on the outside. I would put a lava source at two points, so when triggered they pour down infront and behind the trigger location (Trapping the person who triggered the lava), then the trap doors slowly open up from the edges and pour lava in, into the trapped person is covered with lava~

btw: If we ever get a server, I'm making a masterpiece maze of death =3

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
I made a mob trap, and it works like a charm! :D
Yeah how do you made one? Im planning to make one too, but I wasnt exactly sure on how I should do that.

Oh, if we get a server, wouldnt it be cool if we make like something that is a bit unified? Like, have a bit of plan on what were gonna do in at least one area? Instead of everyone building weird things right next to each other.

And you could also build the weird stuff like away from the whole deal.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
We could do a town or something, I dunno. Floating Town I bet, since we all seem to be very interested in floating things.

Found out today red stone can't go up the sides of walls. I am very disappointed.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Meh, I like to build black towers thought D:
I'll just build a house with a tunnel unground to my secret tower behind a mountain or something :/

Btw - I think we should assume this server thing isn't happening anytime soon. Boyd hasn't commented at all and its been around a week since we sent a message.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I made a hamachi-based one that supports pirated versions

Don't count on it being active.

Current mods are Essentials and Permissions, though I do need help with configuring permissions

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Essentials is pretty tight, its easy to get materials but still requires work so I like that. Not sure what Permissions is thought :/

[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] - Seriously?? I don't know what they are, but damn I had to completely redesign my trapdoor system because I thought you couldn't get redstones up walls >___>"