MC Adventrues

Sanae

Staff member
I has to go. Be back later <3 Pleae continue to put the letter with the chose 8D It's very much helpful <3

You look outside the window as the snow falls gently onto the ground. You put your scarf on and pull your coat around you.

You come to a four way street. Which do you choose?

A.) The long way to school
B.) A shortcut that involves an alley
C.) Pffffft, school are for losers.. We're skipping!

Sanae

Staff member
Wahahaha, I said I four way street and only gave three options :blush:

You look down the various streets. Straight in front of you, the long way to school, but the safest way. To your left, a street with an alley that serves as a shortcut. To your right, freedom..

You consider all options, but decide to go the straight path on the path to enlightenment. As you get halfway down the street, a small group of thugs (3 guys) approaches you,"Hey punk, nice shoes you got there." They stand infront of you, blocking your path to enlightenment.

What do you do?

A.) Stay and fight
B.) Run away

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
B) Run away. Don't wanna risk getting hurt, I fight mainly with kicks, and one slip on a snowy road is game over for me. Better to be safe than sorry, eh :shrug:

Had it not been for the snow I would pick A

Sanae

Staff member
Silence fills the air as your eyes move from one thug to the other. Sizing them up as they creepily chuckle among one another,"Aww, is the little punk scarwed?" They laugh and laugh as they get closer and closer. You think about running away, but you've made it this far already,"The path to enlightenment is beyond these thugs.. I can't let them or anything else stand in my way!" A surge of energy rushes through you as you rush towards the middle thug,"Oh, puny man wants to fight?" The middle thug lunges towards you. His fist already ready to pound you into a pulp.

You and the middle thug exchange blows when the other two jump in,"Damn, you're pretty tough for such a puny kid." The two other thugs both jump on you. You look around the alley and spot a bat leaning on a garbage can to your right and a knife sitting ontop of a crate to your left. Which do you choose?

A.) The Bat (I'l smash their brains in with this!)
B.) The Knife (I'll cut them like bitches!)

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
A) the bat, don't wanna murder anyone

But ideally I wouldn't choose anything, I want a clean fight (even if the other side don't play the same way)

Sanae

Staff member
(I was going to make that a choice, but didn't for some reason xD Wanted to see what you guys would pick from the two :p The bat and knife weren't brought by him/her. They were already at the scene XD)

"You little punk. You'll pay for that!" The two run at you from both sides. Jumping at you. You duck, causing the two to knock heads. You take this opportunity to make a dive for the bat,"Where do you think you're going, puny man?" The middle thug recovers from his blows and grabs you by the ankles,"You really think you can get away that easily?"

"A-Almost got it!" The middle thug drags you back towards him. You stretch your fingers the furthest they can go in hopes of reaching the bat,"GOT IT!"

"What are you doing? Come back and fight!" The middle thug looks down at you with a puzzled look. He then notices the bat,"Huh?"

BAM! You hit him over the head with the bat. Knocking him unconscious. The other two gets back up and rushes you again. You swing to the left, you swing to the left, knocking one into a wall and another stumbling through a glass window.

You fall to your knees, huffing and puffing for air,"It's over.. " You close your eyes to collect your thoughts of the pass events,"I won.. I can't believe I won.." You start to laugh manically when you hear sirens nearing your way,"Oh shi-" You panic and look around for a quick getaway,"Well, this isn't good.."

"Psssssst, over here.. Come this way." A tiny voice calls out behind you. You turn around to see a dark portal where the window used to be.

"No no, come this way!" You hear another voice coming from your left. Another portal with rainbow colored light sits in the place where another building used to be,"What the.." The cop cars quicken towards you. What do you do?

A.) Jump in the Dark Portal
B.) Jump in the Rainbow Portal

(Mew, my pinky hit a button that sent me back a page so I lost what I had before >_<)

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
(Yeah, I know that, but still that doesn't change the effect. Its not even about honor or anything like that, but if you start swing a bat, you brought the fight up from fists to weapons. It gives them more of a reason to also grab a weapon or even worse, a gun)

A) Jump to the Dark Portal