Maison Ikkoku [Mature]

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
Maison Ikkoku ??????Artist: Rumiko Takahashi ?? ???Years: 1980-1987*Please keep in mind that this description is my own paraphrasing. See any errors? Please politely post saying so and where. I am currently soon to work on a MediaFire mirror-thanks for understanding!*Second edit-I decided to make this *Mature* because I know there are some pages that may seem suggestive to the younger crowd.Meet Yusaku Godai-a ronin college student trying to land a great job with barely passable grades and neighbors who won't let him study OR sleep in his apartment at Maison Ikkoku. Meet Kyoko Otonashi-the newly widowed Kyoko comes to Maison Ikkoku as the new apartment manager. Yusaku immediately falls in love with Kyoko as she enters Maison Ikkoku for the first time, but even he has to wonder how it is possible for someone like him to impress her? And while he tries to answer that question, there's his neighbors Akemi *A waitress, pretty much an open-minded woman. She loves drinking and teasing Yusaku*, Yotsuya *the voyeuristic pervert. He's also quite the enigma as NO ONE knows what he does for a living, and he also likes to tease Yusaku*, and Mrs Ichinose *think of her as the gossip-she always initiates some sort of conversation that, 9 times out of 10, is either wrong or incriminating. Oh-did I mention she likes teasing Yusaku too?*. Other characters make their way into both Yusaku and Kyoko's lives, making it difficult for them to ever get to know each other. Will they find true love at the end of the road, or is this road a dead end? You will definitely want to find out in the Maison Ikkoku manga series! Also appearing are some special Maison Ikkoku comics which are hard to find but available here to see! Enjoy!​
Total File Size: 687.67 MBFile Type: .jpgVolumes: 10 canonical volumes and 5 special volumesDownload Maison Ikkoku here!!! *Megaupload*