Mafia AG: The Villagers DT [GG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
From what i read from the description if they wanted to someone could stop nico from getting lynched by moi because of everyone else has a no vote.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I'm not entirely sure what your trying to say, mind rewording?
As far as I know, there isn't a lynch-nullying ability.
Or are you referring to the lynch rule? I read it to mean the highest voted player is lynched, or did I just misread that?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
my bad i mix these 2 in my mind
The Quack Each day, you may choose to protect a single player from all night kills, including no one, excluding yourself.

The Bulletproof You hold a bulletproof vest that helps you to avoid getting killed once.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
If you tried to kill someone and they don't die, that means they have the bulletproof vest and they must be killed!(spouting the obvious :p)

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
When Emmie says she's Minerva, you listen to her or you die.

If you tried to kill someone and they don't die, that means they have the bulletproof vest and they must be killed!(spouting the obvious :p)
Actually, not really, since saying directly that you tried to kill X means you'd be revealing you have a kill ability. The very notion of trying to get people with roles get revealed reeks of a baddie villager though.

I guess I'm saved from a completely random lynch today? Whew... I wouldn't have minded that much though, plenty of others get lynched day 1 too, it's just that I have never been in that position. o.o

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Actually, not really, since saying directly that you tried to kill X means you'd be revealing you have a kill ability. The very notion of trying to get people with roles get revealed reeks of a baddie villager though.
But you will know to kill again, next, right?

I finished cementing some thugs that no body cares about.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Twilight Sparkle said:
In order to rid the bastion of the traitorous bastards, the Mafia decided to hold a selection; a voting whereby whoever had gotten the most votes - would die. Today, they dragged up a single woman to the gallows, the same gallows that was used the first time the mafia had tried to take over the village. She screamed and kicked and struggled, but it was hardly enough to keep the rest of her Mafia Buddies from executing her.

Meanwhile, the villagers had plans of their own. They decided that while freeing the village, they should obtain as much information on the Mafia as possible so that they can prevent any future attempt to seize the village. A single Mafioso was walking around a high-security compound. He held what they needed. The villagers hit this man over the head with a shovel and secured his keys into the compound.
Short Version

1. Nico., the Mafioso, has been lynched.

2. Chimer, the Stalker, has been killed.

noex1337

Emmie was here
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just checked the voting thread, apparently voting for crestham counts.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
First lol how funny is it that Chimer is a stalker.....

so Nico was the equivalent of a Grunt or Red Shirt in Star Trek.

well i already know who i am voting for.

noex1337

Emmie was here
I refuse to listen to [MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION] about lynching anymore, it's the exact opposite of what he said yesterday. Besides, I'd rather vote Crestham than No Vote anyway.

Either way I say we all vote for crestham and see what it does.

Hmm, Chimer's kill seemed to have been rather random, and the Villagers just got lucky or something. Anyone knows who Chimer is close to who may have instigated the kill on him on the Village side?

Status
Not open for further replies.