LPW #3 The Queens Lair

They call me big eyes, fatso (I was chubby when I was a kid), dayo (Filipino word for horse is kabayo and I was scared of my cousin's red horse thingy when I was a kid and couldn't say kabayo properly)... In my paternal side, they call me big baby among other things. ._____.

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
My father calls me a FailureMy mother calls me mr.Can't do nothing righteveryone else calls me fatso , even though im well built ...life's cruel ...

When I was a toddler, my grandma would tie a long rope around my ankle and tie the other end around a pillar in the living room to make sure I won't go up the stairs. She'd put toys around me so I could play with them. My cousin, however, was a pretty naughty and envious kid and he went around me in circles so the rope shortened and we were squashed together. He was pretty happy about it too and my nails were pretty long at the time and I got irritated and scratched his cheek. He still has the mark up to this day. xDHis fault. Not mine. *innocent eyes*Awww, Prince. *huggles*

IF ONLY I WAS THERE!God damn that would've been funny and adorable...I was just kicked out of the house endlessly, even in the summer <: 3@Prince - Don't worry about it. Just get rid of them for good once you have the chance. I am assuming that you do not lend them any authority just because you were made by them?

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
I spent most of the summer with my uncle , he would take me with him to work , show me around ...He used to care for me , until some point ...

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
Something like that ...My opinion never mattered so i stopped asking and he stopped listening , haven't seen him in 4 years ...Darn it , i wanted to make up with him, but he moved awayWell actually , the thing with my parents wasn't that i wasn't obeying them , it was because i was obeying them to much ...No matter what i did , no matter how much time i wasted for them , they always ,always thought i wasn't good enough... When somebody else did something , they're thing was always superior towards mine ...

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Sinner, blasphemer, ass. That's about the only "bad" things my parents call me. Then again, that's what a lot of people say. Haters, the lot of them.