LPW #3 The Queens Lair

I don't care, it is just a place to go to for 6 hours. I won't like the fact that I'll have to get up early, but oh well. Are you enjoying your mum and siblings' attention.

I shall be a junior. Apparently they stress college a lot so they unload the work and study materials on us as though it was how to fly an airplane. You should take over for your father for you are mightier!

They are all asleep? The mods? Since I know that the forum isn't locked down I don't care anymore ^w^ I think that Tempest already knows, but I'm not sure.I actually have too little pressure on myself. I procrastinate too much, going to try to change that though.

My siblings. I have no means to know what the mods are doing. I'm not a super stalker contrary to what some people think. xDAll you have to do is balance things and make sure things are done on time.

Screw getting things in on time, I have time 10 minutes before class starts!I never thought that you were a stalker, but maybe...Since you look a lot different between curly hair + no glasses vs straight hair + no glasses maybe you would be good at it, then again, I haven't looked at your facial features under a similar quality cam.

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
Now if we are talking about stalkers i doubt there's a better person for the job then me...I walk behind people the hole time , and they won't notice me until im right in front of their face ...Btw im kinda famous about that around where i live ^^;

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
@ PickledSure no problem ,all it takes is a couple of lessons and watching me do it , and u'll be a pro in no time ^^@ NersDunn worry Ners , i know how you feel T.T

You must pass it onto the children, it is good for the children!Unfortunately it is only my way of life when it comes to school. Housework and yardwork are done whenever for me.@Prince - Aye, I"m feeling good ^w^

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
@ NersDarn , thats a good one ~!They used to call me Baby Face , back in high ... I was a senior, and everytime i gave people an innocent smile they went "U must be a freshman in high right?
"