League of Legends

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Irelia says she will solo mid. Irelia does not care about the AP carry in her team. Irelia snowballs harder with a solo lane. Irelia will only take top lane if there is a Jungler.

<3 Solo queue pvp

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Irelia doesn't care about AP carry mid with her Greater Glyphs of +XX MR/Level. Irelia is better at harassing than AP carry once she hits level 6. Till then, Irelia hits under tower.

Bladesurge is never on cooldown.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Ehh, maybe. Problem with Irelia is, she's just bad if she didn't have a solo lane. Though there are other champs with similar cases, but most not as bad as hers. I'd still prefer to see Anivia mid.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
In the madness of solo queue, always assume there is no Jungler. So I call mid. And /ignore all my teammates and concentrate on farming. If suddenly there is a need for the team to hold mid, I'll move to top and push one lane the entire game.

Hamuko

I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me.
Gah Riven is actually kind of hard to play. Fun, but hard. I tried looking for a decent guide but there isn't one that I can fully trust yet.. I played two bot games and I lost.. Then again intermediate bots are a pain sometimes.

This is probably going to take me months to master her just like Caitlyn ;.;

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
She looks more like a champion needing solo top. Funny thing, where Leona was supposed to be a short cd champ with cc, Riven does that quite better.

Hamuko

Yeah she's great at early harassing with the right runes and stuff. I need to get a whole new set of Seals and Glyphs x__x

And do you play on the NA server [MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION]? o:

Hamuko

Custom skins from Leaguecraft only appear for you. Also you should make a copy of your original skin for a champ in case you don't want to use it anymore or the developer messed something up