League of Legends

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
LeBlanc was too single minded for me. I think the only mage I could somehow decently play with is Anivia, and mostly because I could be killed and not die.

Rascal

LeBlanc was too single minded for me. I think the only mage I could somehow decently play with is Anivia, and mostly because I could be killed and not die.
:/ how hard is it to kill the egg? ive never actually killed anivia lol... only faced her once :T

Pantzer

The mighty Pantzer tank.
Well, at least when facing her, a minion wave won't restore all of her health, nulling all of the harrass I've done towards her. >.> Fuck, always hated that. Also just wondering, is there a list complied for all the members that play LoL and their usernames? It'd be cool to play with some people that weren't randoms.

Pantzer

The mighty Pantzer tank.
[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION]: Yes, yes, and the server too. I keep forgetting it's split. >.>

[MENTION=1890]Hamuko[/MENTION]: I tend to find Karthus's ult not that bad with a hexdrinker as an AD carry. Or just get some early mr for that ult. Tryn's ult is pretty annoying...just gotta burst down before he can use it? Or make him waste it?

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Tryndamere's ult? Just cc him.

And Pantzer doesn't like playing against Irelia I see > : D

Global ults huh? Mm, I once remember a time when I played twisted fate and my friend played nocturne jungle.