Kuro's Fried Chicken Palace! (of questions)

Sanae

Staff member
Do you have spicy checken O_O?

Since we are talking about food.. What's your favorite (or favorites) food (s) ^__^? If it's something you made up, mind sharing the recipe ^^? Or, what it's like in general if it's a secret ^^?

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]-Oh yeah. The girlyfriend approves of that lol

[MENTION=2049]Franken Stein[/MENTION]-of course sir. You are well deserving of it.

[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]-No. I can't have many spices.

Also, my favorite food is usually tacos or eel sushi. I have no real recipes-just manipulation of seasonings to make ANYTHING taste good.

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
[MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION]-Tony the Tiger. Frosted Flakes is one of my favorite cereals (although the new recipe sucks worse than the one I'm used to eating from my childhood days)

[MENTION=2041]Grimmwolf[/MENTION]-ummm... I'm afraid not. I don't have the materials to make that for you lol

Are you really [MENTION=2021]KuroNightStar[/MENTION] or are you artificial intelligence placed here by the gov'ment to spy on Emmie?

I'll answer that question to a bit further extent-in my fantasy, either Pokemon or DDR. However, in my reality, loving my girlfriend like no other girl I've ever known.