konoha11!

[quote name='Graham Aker']kyuubi...kyuubi....kyuubi...kyuubi...or what do you know? kyuubi.

Almost everytime[/QUOTE]

Well ofcourse... if he wasn't a jinchuriki..he wouldn't have such a hard life as he did before and would have been stronger...but that want the case ..sonow he is using it's power.. what is wrong in that??

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Calamity']Well ofcourse... if he wasn't a jinchuriki..he wouldn't have such a hard life as he did before and would have been stronger...but that want the case ..sonow he is using it's power.. what is wrong in that??[/QUOTE]

as wrong as every other pussy out there calling the sharingan a hax. :devil:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Calamity']>.<..huh?? when did i ever saw sharigan was hax.. i just dont like sasugay and his pedo brother.

Uchiha Madara is fav character in naruto[/QUOTE]

dint say it was you.

and 2. WTF is your problem? it Sasuke. And how the fuck is itachi a pedophile? i would like to hear an elaboration on this.

[quote name='Graham Aker']dint say it was you.

and 2. WTF is your problem? it Sasuke. And how the fuck is itachi a pedophile? i would like to hear an elaboration on this.[/QUOTE]

ohh .. it wasnt me?? then who??

sasugay with his revenage and stuff sounds so stupid even when he is genius .. give me power ..give me this .. give me that.. he needs life seriously lol ..

and as for itachi ..he killed his parent, he killed his lover , he killed the whole clan but not his brother.. wont u call that brother complex?? lol.. and since his brother is so young.. he is pedo lol.

well orichimaru is the real pedo .. but hell who cares lol

godofwar7

it's not even sasuke's mangekyo sharingan. it's his brothers.

Invalidating naruto's accomplishments by saying the kyuubi always bailed him out is equivalent to saying nothing sasuke does after his battle with Itachi will count because it wasn't done with his own power.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']it's not even sasuke's mangekyo sharingan. it's his brothers.

Invalidating naruto's accomplishments by saying the kyuubi always bailed him out is equivalent to saying nothing sasuke does after his battle with Itachi will count because it wasn't done with his own power.[/QUOTE]

Jimzy

Go spam and troll more and you'll know what Hate means.

Be advised that I'm letting this pass for now. Future similar actions WILL LEAD to HATE.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Stop deleting my post johnzy im trying to edit and reply to godo here.

@godo if he wasnt a jinchuuriku he wouldnt be trying half as hard he is now. and probably wouldnt make it big.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']I'm eager to see Team Gai in action. They've been away for so long! I'm particularly excited for Neji though, since he's a cool guy.[/QUOTE]

yeah me too :grin:

thought dont blame me for this gai lovers. im waiting for him to use eight gates and die :><: cause i wanna see the 3rd skill