konoha11!

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
alright how many of you here is expecting great things from the konoha 11?

personally im looking forward to Gai's team. Neji and Lee. its time to kick some ass

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Johnzy']Konoha 11? ?.?

Never heard 'bout that. xD

<---failed Naruto Fan
[/QUOTE]

Neji

Lee

Ten ten

Choji

Ino

Shikamaru

Sakura

Kiba

Shino

Hinata

Sai

these 11 without the main dudes

Jimzy

Aw. xD

I wanna see the improvement of all.

But I'm looking forward to both Hinata and Tenten's improvement(s) the most.

Tenten, before, for me was the weakest. Now that she has the banana fan, what will be it's role for her? Plus, her improvements from being a youngster to teenage shinobi.

Hinata was always good. But I wanna see more.

i m looking forward..for neji , lee and shino main fights

shikamru has already proved himself by taking on Hidan and Kakuza

@graham... i like the mizukage woman.. she looks out of ordinary.. rest are crap lol

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Calamity']i m looking forward..for neji , lee and shino main fights

shikamru has already proved himself by taking on Hidan and Kakuza

@graham... i like the mizukage woman.. she looks out of ordinary.. rest are crap lol[/QUOTE]

oh mei huh. well shes looks pretty ok.

the only impressive woman so far is konan who manage to force madara into quite a spot

[quote name='Graham Aker']oh mei huh. well shes looks pretty ok.

the only impressive woman so far is konan who manage to force madara into quite a spot[/QUOTE]

well she planned it all out but still wasnt able to take him down..

Akatsuki was created in the mist -village.. i m sure that mizukage woman can take madara own..

after all madara was the fourth mizukage

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Calamity']well she planned it all out but still wasnt able to take him down..

Akatsuki was created in the mist -village.. i m sure that mizukage woman can take madara own..

after all madara was the fourth mizukage[/QUOTE]

mei stands no chance at all. konan knew about madara's technique but the mizukage didnt.

and even then konan still did not expect an hidden ace from madara

well maybe she does we may never know

as for madara.. this is MADARA we are speaking about.. no one can really defeat him

all i m saying that mizukage might just have a chance to hurt him like konan did .

btw who do u think will defeat madara??

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Calamity']well maybe she does we may never know

as for madara.. this is MADARA we are speaking about.. no one can really defeat him

all i m saying that mizukage might just have a chance to hurt him like konan did .

btw who do u think will defeat madara??[/QUOTE]

Uchiha Sasuke.

what better way to end the hatred then he himself do it.

Really?? .. i was thinking.. it would be something like

madara about to kill kakashi .. and the naruto and sasuke for the second would cooperate to rescue kakashi

and would actually win against him togther.. though i doubt sasuke would be able to win him by himself.

i mean madara knows almsot everything about sharigan

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Calamity']Really?? .. i was thinking.. it would be something like

madara about to kill kakashi .. and the naruto and sasuke for the second would cooperate to rescue kakashi

and would actually win against him togther.. though i doubt sasuke would be able to win him by himself.

i mean madara knows almsot everything about sharigan[/QUOTE]

The Eyes are ever evolving. and well im thinking naruto will take out kabuto and sasuke, madara

i seriously doubt about naruto taking out kabuto as for the other two.. there are chances

i think kabuto wil be killed by one and only great man known as Hatake Kakashi lol

Even though he is at his limit.. he was able to fight equally with pain...well not equally still pain was kinda shocked.

and i m sure he is got more techniques up his sleaves...besides kabuto and kakashi have score to settle since chunin exam

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Calamity']Even though he is at his limit.. he was able to fight equally with pain...well not equally still pain was kinda shocked.

and i m sure he is got more techniques up his sleaves...besides kabuto and kakashi have score to settle since chunin exam[/QUOTE]

o_O overrated much. Kakashi had his ass handed to him...

>.>...well maybe yeah ....still ..dont u think it was good enough.. i mean eve jiryia wasnt able to defeat him

and naruto only won thanks to the great kyubbi.. so i think kakashi did a great job.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Calamity']>.>...well maybe yeah ....still ..dont u think it was good enough.. i mean eve jiryia wasnt able to defeat him

and naruto only won thanks to the great kyubbi.. so i think kakashi did a great job.[/QUOTE]

well he did a great job getting info. jiraiya is strong but i dont think his strong enough.

Pein is possibly the strongest character in the narutoverse ATM...madara is near too.

and naruto/sasuke will eventually be stronger

well madara.. has both rinnegan and sharigan.. he is probably stronger comparing to pain now

and i m afraid u are right about naruto and sauske.. which annoys me so much coz i hate them both !!!!!

btw u think jiraya is dead??