It's the OFFICIAL Video Game OST Requests Thread! *Live in 2.6D*

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
It's the OFFICIAL Other OST Requests Thread! *Live in 2.6D*Welcome. You probably are here to attain music that you have found difficult to find! Or maybe you're here to help contribute to the ever growing Anime Tempest forum! We *that's you, me, and all of the members/staff* here at AT *that just sounds funny so I'll laugh a moment... thank you* will do our best to assist you in finding that music. If you haven't had the chance to do so, please look at this wonderful post. It will clear up any errors or any questions you might have, and it will save space here. If your questions are NOT answered, feel free to PM me. One more thing-this thread is for VIDEO GAME OSTS ONLY. Please post Anime OST requests here . Thank you.

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
Re: It's the OFFICIAL Other OST Requests Thread! *Live in 2.These OSTs have been already done. Please-do NOT request for them as they are currently available. Thank you.A note-I make EVERY effort to update this *and I mean THIS PARTICULAR* post at least once a week. As we get more active, I may increase that number. If you look at the list and see an OST that you uploaded NOT on this list, please send me a PM a.s.a.p., and I will rectify that at the next convenience.Final Fantasy IX OSTMega Man 2 SoundtrackMega Man 9 OST + ArrangePersona 4 OSTDisgaea: Hour of Darkness UNOFFICIAL OST [MP3][192kbps] All Video Game OSTs accounted for as of 7:26 PM, Pacific Standard Time.

hmmm..... maybe i'll request some of the harder part....i request Etrian Odyssey 3 The Drowned City OST...Edit-Arc, buddy, pal-remember to follow the rules when requesting buddy! This is so when someone accepts it, they can quote you directly! But this is fine for now!