if your body is like..

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
the girls of mahou shoujo. you dont have a soul in the body.

the body is infinite. you can never feel pain and regenerate infinitely.Your soul is in the form of some other objects.How do you think you will feel?

would you despair or would you enjoy your new self?

idk i just wanted to ask after seeing sayaka go loco in episode 8.

if it was me. i will not despair. but i will go crazy like she did. fighting and abusing the body and killing whoever or whatever that stands in my way. i would challenge nations!

But...a body without a soul is kinda lifeless. i can live with that though. Emotions only get in the way. and So..if i had a body of infinity. :devil: i shall abuse it to the max

NOTE:im not referring to madoka for the "soul and body" theory. im just saying what if your soul is separated from your body

You do realize that that's one of the reasons why her soul gem got corrupted that much, right? Think of the gem like a battery of sorts with your life force in it. Every time you use your powers or get damaged, that battery depletes a little, and requires a recharge from a grief seed.

Now, unless you have a truckload of grief seeds around, I'd try my best to fight with precision and care. To make every strike count...

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Rah']You do realize that that's one of the reasons why her soul gem got corrupted that much, right? Think of the gem like a battery of sorts with your life force in it. Every time you use your powers or get damaged, that battery depletes a little, and requires a recharge from a grief seed.

Now, unless you have a truckload of grief seeds around, I'd try my best to fight with precision and care. To make every strike count...[/QUOTE]

err actually i just use madoka as a referrer. im not using their "soul gem/body" theory...im just stating an example...

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I haven't seen Madoka Magica but I get what's you mean.

Literally, you are dead.

Seriously, body that is alive but without a soul is basically same as coma.

Since Madoka Magica is an anime, it doesn't counted but in real life,

You are in coma.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Wolfnagi']I haven't seen Madoka Magica but I get what's you mean.

Literally, you are dead.

Seriously, body that is alive but without a soul is basically same as coma.

Since Madoka Magica is an anime, it doesn't counted but in real life,

You are in coma.[/QUOTE]

err dood im asking you how you will feel man...if you had your soul and body separately and your body is a walking unkillable zombie(?)

[quote name='Graham Aker']err dood im asking you how you will feel man...if you had your soul and body separately and your body is a walking unkillable zombie(?)[/QUOTE]

I think I wouldn't feel anything if I was in coma/ zombie like/ body without soul.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='TheRandomChocolate']I think I wouldn't feel anything if I was in coma/ zombie like/ body without soul.[/QUOTE]

how soulless im starting to like you :grin:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Rah']Have you met someone soulless before, Aker? How the fuck is someone supposed to know how that feels? LOLOL[/QUOTE]

how about i rephrase this then.

How do you think you will feel if you dont have a soul

Seriously, Aker, what the fuck are you trying to ask? I could say that I'd feel really happy. That I'd become a different person, etc...

Who the hell knows? Maybe a soul is like a cap on a whiskey bottle. You get drunk after you lose it.

Lulz

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Rah']Seriously, Aker, what the fuck are you trying to ask? I could say that I'd feel really happy. That I'd become a different person, etc...

Who the hell knows? Maybe a soul is like a cap on a whiskey bottle. You get drunk after you lose it.

Lulz[/QUOTE]

theres the other quesiton you havent replied though...what would you do with your soulless body?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
-.-"

\Aker is stupid.

If you are soulless, that's means you can't feel anything!!!!!

And how does you can actually control your body when your soul has gone!!!!

"facepalm"

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Wolfnagi']-.-"

\Aker is stupid.

If you are soulless, that's means you can't feel anything!!!!!

And how does you can actually control your body when your soul has gone!!!!

"facepalm"[/QUOTE]

well your retarded. why cant you control your body your soul is just stored in another object. use your brain or dont comment. EVERYTIME. I SWEAR EVERYTIME YOU COMMENT YOU ONLY INSULT ME. GET A LIFE YOU IDIOT BRAT :hotrod:

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='godofwar7']you should watch madoka, wolf[/QUOTE]

Like I said,

Madoka is different.

This is different....

@Aker: I ALREADY HAVE A LIFE.

IN FACT, I CAN KICK YOU ASS IN RL!!!!!

I said RL, not some anime-life!!!!!

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Wolfnagi']Like I said,

Madoka is different.

This is different....

@Aker: I ALREADY HAVE A LIFE.

IN FACT, I CAN KICK YOU ASS IN RL!!!!!

I said RL, not some anime-life!!!!![/QUOTE]

yeah i would love to see you do that. Now STFU if you dont intend to debate. you dont even bother reading the OP...so shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.