How was your day?

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
lol think again, it is Wednesday, two more days and i'm free :p
plus no more maths for the week, so i'm already in vacation mwahahaah

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
why in the next week? dude...next weekend, not this one, is Easter, are you out of your mind? why would i wake up early in the week before Easter if i am in vacation?

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Yeaaah, duuuuude... whaat is totally wroooong with you 8D

Anyways.. my day just started so... I might as well come by here later and tell you how horrible my day was and that I was abducted by aliens and they put me in a coma for 3000 years and then I will save the earth from totally destruction. ;P

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
3000 years later.

Well, I didn't get abducted by Aliens but, I watched Monsters vs. Aliens today.. THAT MOVIE ROX!!!

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
great day for me too :D a little tired cause i just came from the psychologist who gave us a rather tiring test, but oh well :D i liked it ^^

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
My day began badly with my father trying to get me to help him outside while I was still sleeping, he ruined my dream I was dreaming.~ >_< But who can stay angry with such a beautiful weather? So it turned out to be an alright day in the end.^_^

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
just woke up, slept after school, but still ...

FINALLY I'M IN EASTER BREAK !!!!! A WEEK ALL FOR MYSELF :hahaha:

i deserve this one :D:D

kinda moody, because me and and friends who have been in the Students High Council for a year finally retreated from everybody respective position, and the new faces will take over but the burdens finally uplift and i'm become the usual Eiji!

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
My day was nice, though I had some pretty messed up dreams this morning. >_< The weather was warm and the sky was blue so I visited a friend of mine in another part of the country. There we just relaxed, prepared a nice dinner, went on a walk after dinner and finally we played a game before I had to leave to catch my train.

It is good to know that you are back to being yourself again Eiji! ^_^

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
My day was quite nice, I was celebrating my younger sister's birthday in an amusement park. We tried alot of rides and ate soft ice.~ Yummy! And I got a duck plushy! ^_^