How was your day?

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
My Monday (yesterday) was an alright day the sun was shining and sky was blue and I was invited to a BBQ. Yummy~

I have not done anything special today. I am just enjoying the fact that I have a day off today.~ ^_^

muwahahaha a nice day ... went to only a class today .. boring one but only one :))) and at the end of the week i will have my vacation muwahaha

muwahahha ... you are wrong again my dear haruka chan .... i will take the privilege of having a full week vacation ... got permission from mom muwahahaha so i will be coming home on friday

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
darn it, and there i was planing to laugh at you for having to go to school :(

plus weren't you home just a week ago? miss me already that you can't bare a few more days without seeing me? :em0137:

hmph!! you are way to full of yourself... i am coming home just to laugh at u cuz you will have to wake up and go to school and i will be sleeping and staying home :wohoho: too bad

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Oh my... Talking about vacation... I have vacation now, it began yesterday and it will last until tuesday next week. ^_^

says who? i already challenged you in every little insignificant and unimportant thing remember ? muwahahaha this is unimportant and insignificant enough muwahahah

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Oh my... Talking about vacation... I have vacation now, it began yesterday and it will last until tuesday next week. ^_^
Welcome to the club ;D

But, I've had a vacation for almost 6 months now ;P

Anyways, today was... great ;)