How do you think you'll die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
I'm kinda a religious person, so it's up to Him how I'll die. ^o^

If I may choose, then I'd like to die after I achieve and use something equal to my life worth xD

[quote name='Voltorn']I'm kinda a religious person, so it's up to Him how I'll die. ^o^

If I may choose, then I'd like to die after I achieve and use something equal to my life worth xD[/QUOTE]

Crossdressing as Hayate? That would be of equal worth, wouldn't it?

<3

Nagi*Kioko<3

I Miss My Hubby
[quote name='Kamil']Barrett is boring though. Use something interesting like a Desert Eagle.[/QUOTE]

hahah i don't find them boring but k haha or a machine gun hahah but i can't get my hands on either haha:)

@ volt yea u have a point haha

[quote name='Kamil']Barrett is boring though. Use something interesting like a Desert Eagle.[/QUOTE]

Barrett is cool, he has a big gun for his arm and doesn't afraid of anything.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
[quote name='Rah']Crossdressing as Hayate? That would be of equal worth, wouldn't it?

<3[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't, Rah, it wouldn't. I've been studying for years. I don't want to trade that effort for crossdressing as someone I'm not really fond of, and then die. That would be sad. ^^

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Hopefully at the center of a nuclear explosion. You would cease to exist before your brain even has the time to notice youre dead. Thats fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.