Hey there! Hyuu~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed I don't have one of these... I absolutely suck at making this thing so please be merciful XDooookaaaay So...I really have to answer ALL those questions? fine fine....let's see.1. How did you find this website?Well, actually it's thanks to kira chan that I found it... She had the link under her Msn name. 2. What are your favorite anime?Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (why?It had Fai of course <3)3. What are your favorite manga?Naruto and Tsubasa chronicles.4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us?Yes I do, hmmm do I want to share it? sure, I listen to rock music. 5. Where are you from?I'm from Celes XD (yeah right....)6. What is your occupation?My main occupation would be highschool for now.7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having?I like to draw and paint and I'm kinda good at it. In my free time I like to write as well, working on horror stories, and love novels from time to time. I don't like sharing my work tho...I don't like showing it.8 Tell us about your interests besides manga and anime Interests? READING!! Saul sama rullz! I like to read a lot and I'm a little bookworm... My favorite author is John Saul, he writes horror stories. It's a pleasure to meet you all! *waves*

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
That's a great intro. Welcome to AnimeTempest. There isn't much more to say, you've already made yourself comfortable. Have fun and happy posting!

well hey catzy, hehe I guess it was a good idea to have this site in my msn status. :Dwell welcome to AT, enjoy your time here.
read the rules and have fun.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Good to know I'm not the only one in high school here ^__^"Glad you could find your way here, it's great to have you. ^^
[background=black]Welcome to the Tempest[/background]

Status
Not open for further replies.