Has there ever been a anime thats made you close to sheading tears?

One anime has made me cry and a few close to the one that made me cry was Grave of the Firefly's. Ones that got me close were FMA and naruto in a few seen like the one above and also maybe one or two others got me close
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (animeisboringk @ May 15, 2007, 11:07 AM) [snapback]6989[/snapback]</div>
Naruto
The end of Chouji, after he fights the Huge guy with the curse seals and finds the messages that everyone left on the tree for him.[/b]

Archangel

Nori is Cold As ICE , he has no feelings for anyone so watch out , he will bite you for no reason.
*gives Noridoggy a pat on the back* Oh yea i did just go there .

Wolfs rain it the only anime that broght tears to my eyes oh and all anime that is dubed but that is purely becouse dubing is evil and should be disbaned

Hajime no ippo came close too.

my top 3 are basically there because they are the only series that effect me emotionally. Like Ippo making me yell "FUCK YEA" when takamura dropped hawk. or going "Ah shit...." when the dog dude was caught and murdered by the ryodan in hunter.

Everything else I pretty much watch objectively with no emotional connection at all.

Mmmm crying isn't exactly my thing (I prefer comedy... I can cry from laughter all I want there :p)

but 2 animes that might make you cry:
Aishiteru ze Baby and Ginban Kaleidoscope.

Been ages since I've watched them, but I was bored so I watched something that I don't usually do so. (I usually go for comedy/shounen rather than romance, these are umm well, just plain sweet :wub: )
btw, both have great endings :wink:
many series are at least a little disappointing with the ending :sad:

i nvr cried for an anime as long as I can remember.....

Though a few times I think it was very sad or almost cry.

Anyway i guess the anime I was sad about was Ai Yori Aoshi, Naruto(the ep where they say about gaara and naruto's past), Busou Renkin(somewhere near the end i think), .hack//SIGN(don't really like the ending but still), Chobits(forgotten which ep though), Hikaru no Go(spoiler)[when Sai goes bye bye), Black Cat and Gundam Seed Destiny

My nearest time that make me want to cry is when i watch Fafner :Right or Left ,man nearly all the characters has die afterward ,even the guy at last scene (Soushi) is also not able alive at the end of TV series .