Has there ever been a anime thats made you close to sheading tears?

Archangel

To me i would have to say the only anime show thats gotten me close is One Piece when they play charcters flash back about there childhood . Everytime a saw one i alway felt my eyes get watery almost to the point of shedding tear but then i dont. Execpt when they showed Nico Robin life as a kid (spoiler) that she never saw her mother as a child and when she finaly does her mother has to deny her, in order to keep her safe. That hit me hard but wat killed it was having my roomate walk in and seeing tears coming out of my eyes. Yea i never heard anyone laugh so hard in my life ,but i got him back after seeing him cry after watchhing the movie notebook LOL

Krahe

Full of bees
The only anime to make me cry (or tear up, at least) is Naruto. I became all emotional during Gaara vs. Rock Lee, the flashback explaining how Neji's father died, while the Third Hokage spoke of family, and the flashback to Gaara's childhood.

Archangel

to be honest i wasnt going to put this Topic up , cuz i thought it would be embarrassing to tell people if you ever cried. Even Nori was shocked when I asked him , but then i thought why not if you can say that to someone you cant even see its not like there going to bug you over it. Well maybe Nori but hes a different story , the guy cold as ice LOL

Well I mean, its not like anyone's really going to make fun of you, cause no matter what, someone has cried at least once, if they watched a good series and the right genre.

Archangel

Well said, i believe anyone who seen a good anime series has at least sheded one tear no matter how cold they are. Exepct Nori cuz hes cold as ice

Yeah. Lots. Can't remember all of it though.
I cried when watching Naruto a few times, but the one I remember is episode 214-215 I think, where there was this boy, Menma who lost his memories.
In the end he sacrificed himself for the village. That was really heartbreaking. And he was such a nice person.
The other time when watching 'Samurai X - the director's cut'.

I remember another time. There's a Vandread Episode Season 2, where the the blond pilot guy becomes friends with this little girl who ends up dying. If you watch the episode and know the background of the characters its really sad.

Archangel

Oh yeah i remember that , that was one of the sadest eps. i have ever seen . It was so sad to see the girl die but cuz of that the guy shaved his hair and stopped being a wimp. That was turely a sad ep one that i wont ever forget and a good series to.

my friends call me a cry baby because i cry for naruto, nana, gundam seed, pretty much every sad anime makes me cry....which is why when i know it's going to be sad i want to watch it alone....buut they wont let me.

I think the only time ive ever really CRIED during an anime(not just tearing up) is at the end of Chrno Crusade when everyone dies and Aion lives and is seen decades later by the fallen angel.

Archangel

Man and i was almost done watching that anime, but Oh well , LOL i was watching it but watever it doesnt bother me just next time put the word spoiler before you write a spoiler.

lol yea i hate itwhen ppl spoil it for you. MANY MANY people did that for naruto and bleach and all that on youtube.... why did i read it? no idea =/ maybe im just stupid? lol or maybe its curiosity