Guess Who Will Post Next

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm not really when I start it won't get out of my head D: omg what have you done D:

UHh we talked for a tiny bit >.< when I asked you about the song in your signature but besides that not really indeed ^^"

Next person will dislike potatoes

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Whahah my dad doesn't excist according to you lol lol

Whats a zergling? I dunno if I was or not O_O I have no memmories of a previous life you know memories are stuck in youtr brain and when you die you lose your brain so yeaah got a new brain when I was bron again so I seriously dunnno even if I knew what a zergling is .___.

Next person never spend more than 6 hours in a row on something

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
UHm I have like just recently coz people kept btohering me for it like omg when I logged in the first time i had like 120 friendsrequests D: just too much T^T stupid facebook, remembering all the requests I got on my email for years T^T

And I'd wish my dad was Roxas I mean no I wouldnt want that xD ROxas is too cute to be a pappa :3 *huggles an imanginary Roxas*

Next person will have posted in this thread atleast 20 times :3

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
No never ^^

Next person will not be part asian D: (lol do other not half asians excist on the web o_O almost everyone I met is part asian on the web lol)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ah yeah ofcourse there are also the full asians XD you people are everywhere :eek: not that I mind lolz I'm just trying to find a rarity XD

I dunno if I pronounced it correctly .___. lol probably not ^^"

Next person is not asian or partlly asian .__. (common lemme find one XD)

Avan rocks!

[quote name='HappyNisa']

I dunno if I pronounced it correctly .___. lol probably not ^^"

[/QUOTE]

It's pronounced "fish". Use the "gh" at the end of "laugh", the "o" in "women", and the "ti" in "nation", and "ghoti" is pronounced as "fish"!

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh wow yeah totally had that wrong XD but I dont se ehow it becomes fish O_O more like foti or so @_@ ehh yeah I had it wrong XD

Next person will not forget to predict what the next person will be