Grettings.

hello people, i'm new here as you might have noticed, i have not been into anime all that long but i have started getting into this one called 'naruto', anyone heard of it? it's pretty good, anyways would be great to get some feedback with what to watch, i wanna watch hip, trendy shows- thanks! :D

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Hello~~~~ Welcome to G2/MC! Have fun, post often, and see you around.:)

I've seen Naruto before, though lately it's been getting kinda boring. >_> I'd recommend you something, but I don't watch much anime. :p

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
I don't think there is a single person on this planet, let alone this forum, who doesn't know of Naruto, it's one of the big 3. (3 animes that are incredibly popular.)

Welcome to G2, I, am The Jest. RP extraordinaire, Enjoy your stay and do drop by the RP area some time, we're always looking for some new RPers.

Please wait while we break down your walls. :D

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Haiii~! Welcome to G2/Muffin Central :3
Hope you enjoy yourself around here and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask !

Also, Yesssssssssss I have seen Naruto ~ <3 Although I prefer manga over anime any day ;D
Hmm what else to recommend.. well there is a new anime that I've been into this week called Steins;Gate. Dont know if you heard of it.. if you havent you can go check it out~! :3 I think we actually have that on our main site ^^

Sanae

Staff member
*Giggles* Oh you :heart:

Welcome to the site ^__^ Have fun, post plenty, and poke us if you need anything ^^

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Welcome to G2MC!!! The other 2 Anime/Manga other than Naruto that are extremely popular are One Piece (One of the best series ever) and Bleach (Decent but not as good as One Piece imo).

;') i was just joshing guys, i'm a big manga/anime fan and my watched/read list is much more extensive then just the #3 shounen.
but thank you all for the welcome [=

Welcome, Naruto? i'm into it so much that i don't watch its anime because it is retarded,slow, better dont read the manga if you dont want spoilers

i hate spoilers, it kills surprises!

MugenKuro

Eien Kuroi Yayba !
semi_pete ?
welcome back dude xD
I remember how much you used to play naruto role playing game back in Ae XD
" KuroYasha " if you still remember :D