[GFX] Mooarrrrrrrr [shop]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
@ Jarrett - Tell me how you like this:

URL =
Code:
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy79/MostWanted290290/Requests/JarrettRequest.png

@ Chronicle - Meh, I guess you can just move it? I don't really plan to update it much and I suppose I'll take random requests

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Well, this one is going to be hard, since no one succeeded with it so far:

Stock:

Sorry, would have been a render, I was sure I had it somewhere. If you want, I can render it myself for you later.

Size: 350x120

Text: Emeralda

Ava: 120x180

Other: For sig, there is no need to show all of her breasts, rawr, that's a common mistake by the way. No more than cut it somewhere in the middle or even less. For Ava, I don't care. Maybe A vertical split in half? Well, I'll leave it up to you.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Alright, though is there anything specific about those icons you want or just freedom to do w/e with the characters?

Yours will take a tad bit of time, because I have another requirement to do after I do Cat's tag.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Alrighty, sorry but I'm going to have to close this for now, too busy to do requests right now. Cat I still have the redo version of your tag in the process, but that will the be last. Sorry Johnzy, your going to have to try else where.

This might reopen at a later date though

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yeah, no biggie.

Off the top of my head:

Taking the original colors via eyedrop tool, colored them over their respectable areas with a solid color and then set it to linear dodge (Change settings if needed). Then some dodge/burn on an applied image to strength the lightening.

I will look at the psd file for you to verify this, so I'll update you on that soonish

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']Yeah, no biggie.

Off the top of my head:

Taking the original colors via eyedrop tool, colored them over their respectable areas with a solid color and then set it to linear dodge (Change settings if needed). Then some dodge/burn on an applied image to strength the lightening.

I will look at the psd file for you to verify this, so I'll update you on that soonish[/QUOTE]

I see. I'm hoping to see the psd as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.