Get to know your AT friend: Sachiko

1. Gauntlet Time?2. Did you know its so easy to copy and paste the Gauntlet questions from Tempest's turn?3. Are you fretting that someone would get that idea ans copy paste The Gauntlet here?4. Are you fretting now?5. Gauntlet Time?

:sachiko:

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
[quote name='"ShadowBlazer' date=' post: 32090"']1. Gauntlet Time?2. Did you know its so easy to copy and paste the Gauntlet questions from Tempest's turn?3. Are you fretting that someone would get that idea ans copy paste The Gauntlet here?4. Are you fretting now?5. Gauntlet Time?[/quote]1) what's that2) yeah o_O3) no >.>...4) what's that5) no

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
1. Do you secretly have a penis?2. Have you ever seriously wondered how it would be to be a guy/have male parts?3. Would you rather die or eat your family?4. Do you like butter?5. Have you had many relationships?6. What about the bedloving?7. Do you like cheese on the burger?8. Do you like burgers?9. Do you know what a large hadron collider is?10. Do you know why a compass' tip always points the same way?11. Are you the commitment type or open relationship type? (Or both?)12. Describe the perfect girl13. If you could live in any world, which would it be?14. If you could have one ability, what would it be?15. If you could have one guy, who would it be? (You're allowed to make small changes, if you specify them)16. What is the most important to you?

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
[quote name='"Diablodoc' date=' post: 32092"']1. Do you secretly have a penis?2. Have you ever seriously wondered how it would be to be a guy/have male parts?3. Would you rather die or eat your family?4. Do you like butter?5. Have you had many relationships?6. What about the bedloving?7. Do you like cheese on the burger?8. Do you like burgers?9. Do you know what a large hadron collider is?10. Do you know why a compass' tip always points the same way?11. Are you the commitment type or open relationship type? (Or both?)12. Describe the perfect girl13. If you could live in any world, which would it be?14. If you could have one ability, what would it be?15. If you could have one guy, who would it be? (You're allowed to make small changes, if you specify them)16. What is the most important to you?[/quote]1) rofl no XD2) nope i like being a girl3) die4) yup but not much ;o5) no o-o6)never lol 7) yeah8) yeah 9) nope o,o10) yup ^^ 11) second12) no idea...13) one with not so many idiots14) i want to walk through walls <3 and travel in time15) kitsune ^^ 16) mom, dad, kitsune, my future job, AT

[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 32093"']2) nope i like being a girl[/quote]1. Your thoughts regarding this vid?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjWn-ueeeLw[/media][/spoiler]2. How about this one?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnLpJROMMhc[/media][/spoiler]3. Gauntlet Time yet?4. Are you worried that Tempest is going to get impatient and post The Gauntlet here?5. Fretting means being anxious about something.6. Who cares you say?7. Did you notice that 5 was not a question?8. What is the word that describes thick hand protection? (Hint it is not a glove)9. What is the word that best describes the passing of moments?10. What does Question 8 and Question 9 add into?11. Did you notice that the total number of questions already asked is nearing 100?

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
1. If you could beat up one member from AT, who would it be?2. If you could hang out with one member from AT, who would it be?3. If you could get kinky and naughty with one member from AT, who would it be?4. Should I be asking a minor a question like number 3?5. Do you think it actually bothers my conscience?

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
[quote name='"ShadowBlazer' date=' post: 32094"'][quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 32093"']2) nope i like being a girl[/quote]1. Your thoughts regarding this vid?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjWn-ueeeLw[/media][/spoiler]2. How about this one?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnLpJROMMhc[/media][/spoiler]3. Gauntlet Time yet?4. Are you worried that Tempest is going to get impatient and post The Gauntlet here?5. Fretting means being anxious about something.6. Who cares you say?7. Did you notice that 5 was not a question?8. What is the word that describes thick hand protection? (Hint it is not a glove)9. What is the word that best describes the passing of moments?10. What does Question 8 and Question 9 add into?11. Did you notice that the total number of questions already asked is nearing 100?[/quote][quote name='"Tempest ' date=' post: 32095"']1. If you could beat up one member from AT, who would it be?2. If you could hang out with one member from AT, who would it be?3. If you could get kinky and naughty with one member from AT, who would it be?4. Should I be asking a minor a question like number 3?5. Do you think it actually bothers my conscience?[/quote]shadow: 1) sucks =_=2) also sucks xD3) no idea what that is4) nope6) ... huh7) ofc =_= it's a statement 8) no idea >.>...9) freedom ;o no idea <.<...10) don't know o,o11) didn't count them so nolevi:1) anakin XD2) soul, pan-chan, you, tomo-chan, neji, zero, as-chan, dark, DS, kuro too XDDD >.>....3) yo-kun4) not really XD5) nope

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Look up, look down1. Did you look up?2. Did you look down?3. I'm on a warhorse. 4. You are actually a 40 year old male virgin aren't you?5. Pics or GTFO!6. Left or right hemisphere dominant?7. Do you even know what I'm asking?8. You're right hemisphere dominant. Are you going to look that up on google?

[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 32096"'][quote name='"Tempest ' date=' post: 32095"']1. If you could beat up one member from AT, who would it be?[/quote]levi:1) anakin XD[/quote]1. Why me?2. Did you expect me to post other questions?3. Are you afraid of what I will ask you?4. If you meet Tempy in rl, what will you say to him?5. Do you like your country?6. Why not come over to my place?
7. Am I annoying?8. If someone (me
) were to kidnap you, what will you do?9. Do you really think you could do that?10. How tall are you?11. According to you, how tall am I?11. What's your favourite food?12. What's your favourite country to go on vacation?13. Are you scared of heights?14. What if I make you jump from an air plane without a parachute?15. Are you scared of the dark?16. Why?17. Did you notice there was two number 11?18. Do you think of yourself?19. What do you dream of at night?20. What's your biggest secret?
21. Do you have a crush on someone?22. Is it annoying answering my questions?23. Did you notice I already asked that question 22 before?24. U mad?25. Why?26. What's your favourite subject?27. Can you solve a Rubix cube?28. Are you really flat chested?29. Do you want to get bigger boobs?30. Why?31. What's your favourite manga?32. What's your favourite anime?33. Do you know where my country is situated?34. Are you really a loli? Cuz I'm still not convinced
35. Do you think I'll post questions again?

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
1. Are you STILL SURE you don't have a penis?2. Have you heard of the Adventures of the Afro Lizard?3. Did you know it was my meme?4. Did you know about chuck norris?5. When's your birthday?6. Do you like birthdaysokay lets make this one hard for you7. do8. you9. like10. pizza?

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
1. Do you like the Afro man?2. Have any idea what it is?3. Is this the same question I asked b4?4. Did ya go back and check?5. Boobs or GTFO?6. Why?7. Wait what?8. Who are you really?9. Did I confuse you yet?10. This is not a question11. Did ya read the last question?12. Did ya forget that lase one wasn't a question?13. Boobs?14. Buttsechs???. Dat ass?15. Baka?Damn....

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
[quote name='"Tempest ' date=' post: 32097"']Look up, look down1. Did you look up?2. Did you look down?3. I'm on a warhorse. 4. You are actually a 40 year old male virgin aren't you?5. Pics or GTFO!6. Left or right hemisphere dominant?7. Do you even know what I'm asking?8. You're right hemisphere dominant. Are you going to look that up on google?[/quote][quote name='"Anakin Skywalker' date=' post: 32098"'][quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 32096"'][quote name='"Tempest ' date=' post: 32095"']1. If you could beat up one member from AT, who would it be?[/quote]levi:1) anakin XD[/quote]1. Why me?2. Did you expect me to post other questions?3. Are you afraid of what I will ask you?4. If you meet Tempy in rl, what will you say to him?5. Do you like your country?6. Why not come over to my place?
7. Am I annoying?8. If someone (me
) were to kidnap you, what will you do?9. Do you really think you could do that?10. How tall are you?11. According to you, how tall am I?11. What's your favourite food?12. What's your favourite country to go on vacation?13. Are you scared of heights?14. What if I make you jump from an air plane without a parachute?15. Are you scared of the dark?16. Why?17. Did you notice there was two number 11?18. Do you think of yourself?19. What do you dream of at night?20. What's your biggest secret?
21. Do you have a crush on someone?22. Is it annoying answering my questions?23. Did you notice I already asked that question 22 before?24. U mad?25. Why?26. What's your favourite subject?27. Can you solve a Rubix cube?28. Are you really flat chested?29. Do you want to get bigger boobs?30. Why?31. What's your favourite manga?32. What's your favourite anime?33. Do you know where my country is situated?34. Are you really a loli? Cuz I'm still not convinced
35. Do you think I'll post questions again?[/quote][quote name='"Diablodoc' date=' post: 32099"']1. Are you STILL SURE you don't have a penis?2. Have you heard of the Adventures of the Afro Lizard?3. Did you know it was my meme?4. Did you know about chuck norris?5. When's your birthday?6. Do you like birthdaysokay lets make this one hard for you7. do8. you9. like10. pizza?[/quote][quote name='"DarkSign' date=' post: 32100"']How is it to be the loli goddess?[/quote][quote name='"FrankX' date=' post: 32101"']1. Do you like the Afro man?2. Have any idea what it is?3. Is this the same question I asked b4?4. Did ya go back and check?5. Boobs or GTFO?6. Why?7. Wait what?8. Who are you really?9. Did I confuse you yet?10. This is not a question11. Did ya read the last question?12. Did ya forget that lase one wasn't a question?13. Boobs?14. Buttsechs???. Dat ass?15. Baka?Damn....[/quote]levi: 1) nope =_=2) nope =_=4) nope ^^ xd5) none6) right hemisphere 7) ofc i know =_=8) nope ;oanakin:1) why not o.o2) yes D:3) nope4) buy me an ice cream5) not really >_>6) never7) sometimes8) kill you o,o9) yes10) 1.70 cm11) no idea =-=12) pasta and pizza13) no idea ;o14) nope15)i would take u with me16) nope17) cuz i am not18) yes =-=19) yeah20) stuff21) yeah22) u asked it earlier23) yes24) no25) why would i be26) math27) no ;_______________;28)almost yes ^^29) no D:30)why yes31)kuroshituji32) kuroshituji, switch ova33) no idea where you are from34) yes i am 14 D:35) yupdd:1) yes D:2) no...3) no o_O4)yes XD5) 12 january6) nope7) yupDark: oki i guess ;ofrankie:1)yeah2) yes3)no4) no5) none6)why not7)no idea8) a kid9) nope11) no...12)nope13)no14) no15)... baka16) yes