Get to know your AT friend: Sachiko

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
As you know we're holding a fun event where you get to know your friends of Anime Tempest. Ask them any and as many questions as you want and they have to answer all of them! This is the third round of the event and today you will have the pleasure of bombarding Sachiko with your questions. You have 72 hours to ask her anything and everything!
Previous SessionsTempestAnakin SkywalkerFuture SessionsKuroNightStaramandaluvsyaFrankXShadowblazer~ZeroKnight~DiablodocArcsodeusDarkSignLunarKaiin Retsu​

Bombarding begins!!1. who is your real name??2. why do you like yaoi??3. you do realize you're still too young for this right?4. do you have a boyfriend yet??5. Do you like me?? (say what?)

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
1. Why do you call me Levi-nii? 2. You do realize that I'm not your brother right? 3. Can you please upload something besides yaoi? Balance in content would be appreciated. :teehee: 4. Can you tell the difference from when I'm being serious and not? 5. Will you stop making out with Arc in public? It creeps me out. 6. You ever read the news?7. If you don't, why don't you?8. Why do you act like a cat?9. Isn't it annoying acting like a cat so often?10. Is the "nyaaa" necessary? Isn't it a waste of ATP?11. Do you even know what ATP is? 12. Got any plans for college?

5. Will you stop making out with Arc in public? It creeps me out. lol.... this really makes me laugh... like you haven't do anything with Viral yourself...

1. How did you get into yaoi?2. Is that s**t like crack to you?3. Why are so into it at such young age?4. What's with the nyaa, and all neko stuff?5. Is that really necessary to do?6. Are really that addict to cookies?7. Are cookies like crack to you as well?8. Do you have any future goals in life?

1. Should I let you experience The Gauntlet?2. Why?3. How would you feel if I ignored your previous answers and proceeded with The Gauntlet?4. Who invented yaoi?5. How do you pronounce yaoi?6. How would you feel if yaoi never existed in the first place?7. How did a loli become a mother?8. Why :sachiko: ?9. What does that even mean?10. How would you feel if the lolipedos on the forum somehow got your home address?11. Gauntlet Time?

:sachiko:

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
arc: a)cristina
cuz it has bishies xD and ukes and semes c) yes yes but still i wuv it d) no o.o e) as a friendlevi-nii: a) it's fun
yes XD c) i also uploaded shoujo and shounen and manhwa >_> d) i guess yeah ;o e) lol maybeh XD f) what news from the TV ? or AT g) if AT yeah <.<... h) i wuvs cats i) no j) not really >^> k) no idea what ATP is l) yes i have ^^ frankie: a)cuz it's awesome XD and hawt *nods* and cute
from the internet XD no i got the idea from NanaTOT: a) i saw it on TV *p*
me no gets the question >.> c) because i watched it the first time when i was 9 y.o d) i love cats e) maybeh XD f) yes cooookies D: *p* g) >.> huh h) i wanna become a surgeon or an expert in cancer or study bio-scienceDark: no idea o_Oshadow: a)no idea o_O
no idea c) don't >_> d) a woman XD it's not a joke ;o e) y a o i XD how it's written f) no idea never thought about it ;o g) ask kyrararen ^^ h) because it sounds cute i) i forgot ^^~ j) i would kill them ^^ k) no

1. what do you think and feel about Yuri?2. what do you think and feel about blood?3. what kind of guy do you like (his characteristic)4. what do you think about a man's..... johnson (yes it's located on the man's bermuda triangle)5. did your family knows that you like yaoi?more q's soon

1. Why do you answer questions in alphabetical order when ppl do it in numerical order?2. Are you really a loli? Or are you an old perverted man trying to lure more loli to molest?3.Then why do you like pervert things so much?4. Is answering our questions annoying?5. May be I should do a gauntlet too?6. Do you parents know that you read yaoi?8. What will they do if they learn it?9. What do you think of me?10. Which AT user would you like to see in rl?11. Why don't you capitalise the first letter when you begin a new sentence?13. Why don't you use punctuation mark when you finish a sentence?14. Why do you answer the questions with a few words only?15. What will you do in the future?16. Do you believe in 2012?17. Will you stop putting yaoi stuff?18. Do you want more questions from me?19. Did you notice that there was no question 7 and 12?20. Who's the greatest person alive according to you?

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
arc: a) yuri is okay i guess
its sweet o_O c) brave umm nice taller than i am older than me by 5 years at most >^> d)no idra .. e) nope xdanakin: a) cuz its cuter tis way b)lol i really am 14 not joking c) blame the yaoi d)tiring i have to think of the answers e)whats dat f)nope xd g)no idea o,o h)lolicon and a baka i)tomo neji frankie catzy and umm gene and others j)lazy k) lazy l) better this way m) colleague n)nope 0) never i think p)maybe q) yup r) no idea

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
1. Can you start quoting when you answer?2. Can you start using numbers for each answer and using a new line for each answer? 3. Do you know it's bloody annoying to read the responses the way you're posting them?4. Do you know that no one cares that it's cute but do care that it's bloody annoying?5. You think I'm trolling?6. Why do you have a daughter that is older than you?7. Why have you not killed Anakin yet?8. You do know that he is your father right?

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
[quote name='"DarkSign' date=' post: 32086"']Why don't you quote the questions you are answering? Do you know it's hard to follow up without it?[/quote]fine fine i will quote >^> yes i know XD[quote name='"Tempest ' date=' post: 32087"']1. Can you start quoting when you answer?2. Can you start using numbers for each answer and using a new line for each answer? 3. Do you know it's bloody annoying to read the responses the way you're posting them?4. Do you know that no one cares that it's cute but do care that it's bloody annoying?5. You think I'm trolling?6. Why do you have a daughter that is older than you?7. Why have you not killed Anakin yet?8. You do know that he is your father right?[/quote]1) fine happy now XD?2) >.>..too much XD3) *nods 3 times* of course i know4) yup don't worry i know5) yeah....6) ask my daughter XD7) he should continue to live8) he's not o.o[quote name='"DarkSign' date=' post: 32088"']Why are you so cute?[/quote]I am not cute >^>