General Emmie would enjoy a good massage

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
[quote name='VivaLaDementia']Graduation?

Nice job dude, congrats[/QUOTE]

Thanks, somewhat bittersweet cause it means I gotta start paying more bills and paying off student loans lol.

@Oriya: I think I did alright on all of them. My computer science final was brutal though. XD

@Xavius: Yep, start school early(August) in North Dakota but also typically get out before many other schools do.

@Graham: Yeah, that somebody has told me to post more often so I'm making attempts to do so.

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
[quote name='Ataraxia']Graduation in like a week or two for me.

But I'm exempting 6 of my 7 finals so I won't be in school again till it.[/QUOTE]

Lucky, I got to do that one year but I only got 1 exemption >.>. I exempted my Physics final which ended up being a good move because everyone I knew who took it said it was hard as hell. So I maintained an A in the class.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Meh, something about me being a host makes people not want to post. The last 2/3 games I've hosted had basically no public activity by Day 4.

Which means you can bet your ass I'm going back to no-pm's if I even host again.

Sanae

Staff member
@Aidan: Aww, Have any luck on convincing Ellure and Jerr about your basement lol? I wonder if the NF group would be interested in joining here :-?They might actually like having all AG's (Mafia over there) in one section.. They have them all scattered around. It's really unorginize and lots of people miss out on games >_<

[quote name='VivaLaDementia']Meh, something about me being a host makes people not want to post. The last 2/3 games I've hosted had basically no public activity by Day 4.

Which means you can bet your ass I'm going back to no-pm's if I even host again.[/quote]

Rawr, for some reason I felt I was the only one that tried to actually play it, or at least I tried hard not to post spam.

Don't people understand that posting spam leads to even more spam which leads to "there's so much spam" spam which gives birth to even more spam and even more "there's so much spam" posts. In Futurama I was basically rereading the whole thread to try and make a valid post, but ehh, when people just wait for someone to make one just to kill it with spam, you're really disheartened.

@Oriya and Aidan: That is in no friggen way a basement (>o>)

[quote name='VivaLaDementia']Meh, I host games based off things I like~

Besides I loved making my daily posts in Futurama, I AM LRRR!!!!!!

*glares at the players in my game* You killed him D':[/QUOTE]

I liked LRRR.... Not like we knew he was Mystery #X

[quote name='Emeralda']

Rawr, for some reason I felt I was the only one that tried to actually play it, or at least I tried hard not to post spam.

Don't people understand that posting spam leads to even more spam which leads to "there's so much spam" spam which gives birth to even more spam and even more "there's so much spam" posts. In Futurama I was basically rereading the whole thread to try and make a valid post, but ehh, when people just wait for someone to make one just to kill it with spam, you're really disheartened.
[/QUOTE]

I tried and failed. Many apologies. (T_T)

[quote name='"VivaLaDementia"']Meh, I host games based off things I like~

Besides I loved making my daily posts in Futurama, I AM LRRR!!!!!!

*glares at the players in my game* You killed him D':[/QUOTE]

Not my fault... Not directly at least.

I only wanted mystery lynched day one to see what they are and from lack of info. I didn't want people to keep going after them.

[quote name='Graham Aker']Err Emmie please do note that I wont host until next month.

So if anyone's turn come before me within this month let them go ahead.[/quote][quote name='Graham Aker']Hey Emmie. Sorry..I dont think I have the itme to host Devil may cry AG during the holidays...

Got school remedial everyday..sigh.

sorry.[/quote]

Normally I wouldn't pay attention to it if not for a very small detail of him hosting an AG right now on MF. Wasn't there a limit to how much you can bitchslap me and get away with it?

-.-​

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']

Normally I wouldn't pay attention to it if not for a very small detail of him hosting an AG right now on MF. Wasn't there a limit to how much you can bitchslap me and get away with it?

-.-​

[/QUOTE]

Right now Im very free after schools. So Im just re cycling the AG.

But if I need to make a new AG I dont think I can. Not at such a short notice.

Maybe I might Depending on the holiday school plans.

sigh this is also the reason why I did'nt dare to inform you guys over here that Im hosting the AG again...

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
[quote name='Emeralda']

-.-​

[/QUOTE]

ROTFLOL!

I didn't realize he posted that?

Where did you quoted that from?

Sanae

Staff member
PM'd friend to do his Higurashi AG here o_q It went short last time since there weren't too many people, but here seems to be perfect ^__^ Although, with school ending, he may be busy for a bit >_< Auuu,that was no help u_u